Prices listed above are effective from 5/1/2012 til the conference date of May 30, 2012.
The Price at the Door on the day of the event will be slightly higher, and needs to be purchased (and printed) at the computer terminal at the bottom of the escalator of the Sheraton Waikiki (conference entrances are at the top of the escalator), and then presented at the Conference registration desk for a conference badge.
Event description: A two day conference, held by the Hawaii Association of Mortgage Brokers. Featuring,
1. 8 CE NMLS class, instructor - David Luna, # 187667 , President of Mortgage Educators. (*Fullfills the annual required 8 hrs for your NMLS/MLO)
2. Tradeshow - featuring Lenders and mortgage industry related businesses.
3. Casino Night - Being held during the tradeshow, and after the last day of classes. A time to network, socialize and celebrate the end of the 2 day conference.
4. Breakout sessions, and General sessions covering: Social Media, Preparation for the CSFB audits, USDA, FHA, VA, Commercial Lending Panel,
5. Luncheon with Speakers and Topics - New Purchase Contract
6. Legislative Updates
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE BEST MLO EDUCATION CONFERENCE IN WAIKIKI, HAWAII!
IF YOU ARE A GOLFER, AND HAVEN'T REGISTERED YET FOR THE CONFERENCE GOLF TOURNAMENT
CLICK this link
When & Where
Hawaii Association of Mortgage Brokers
HAMB hosts monthly educational seminars, an annual conference with industry leaders from Hawaii and the mainland, offers group discounts on pre-licensing and continuing education. We are a 501(c)6 organization, and state affiliate of NAMB “The Association of Mortgage Professionals”