Annual General Meeting 2014 - Handsworth & Hallam Theatre Company
Thursday, September 4, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
Rotherham, United Kingdom
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
We hope you will join us for this years Annual General Meeting.
HHTC's AGM - 7pm for a prompt 7:30pm start.
Come along and help review the past 12 months with the Executive Committee, hear about how we have managed our finances and elect your committee for the coming year.
HHTC is a membership organisation and its important you come along and hear about what we've been up to and also hear about our new brand, website and strategy that we've been bust working on!
* Free prize draw for a lucky attendee!
* Tea, coffee, squash and cake - with donations going to charity.
If you are interested in standing for any of the following roles, please express your interest to Mark Smith Chair - email email@example.com or Business Secretary Glenys Cooper firstname.lastname@example.org
As per our Constitution:
- at least 21 days notice of the Annual General Meeting will be given to members of the society. All members of the society over the age of 18 shall be entitled to attend and vote at the meeting.
- Nominations for election to the Executive Committee must be made by members of the society in writing and must be received at least 21 days before the Annual General Meeting. Should nominations exceed vacancies, election shall be by vote.
- The following posts make up the Executive Committee:
Business Secretary - this post is up for nomination.
Information about which other roles are up for nomination will be shared soon.
When & Where
Handsworth & Hallam Theatre Company
We usually put on two shows each year. A traditional family pantomime in January and a full musical production in June. More details are shown on our website. We also enjoy many social activities outside of the rehearsals and shows.
All our rehearsals are at St Ann's Junior & Infant School in Rotherham.