Annenberg Leadership Seminar: Leading from Your Level
Thursday, October 15, 2009 at 8:30 AM - Friday, October 16, 2009 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
Leading from Your Level
We look forward to working with you to increase your ability to have an impact in your agency. During this intensive, two-day Annenberg Leadership Seminar, you will learn techniques for getting results, regardless of level, by:
- Understanding and capitalizing on your unique strengths;
- Defining and expanding your role in the agency;
- Establishing credibility;
- Influencing and communicating with leaders and peers; and
- Cultivating a network of leaders and peers who will support your job-specific and career goals.
This seminar is recommended for GS-9 to GS-12s. Our seminars begin at 8:30, with a complimentary breakfast at 8:00, and end at 4:00 daily.
Leaders learn best by doing. We invite participants to bring challenges they are currently facing on the job to the classroom. We then help each participant create an action plan to improve their job performance and follow-up with participants after the class to ensure learning implementation.
To drive transformational change, we believe that particpants must leave our seminars with increased knowledge and the ability and will to apply lessons learned on the job. Our initial results indicate that we are on the right track:
- 94 percent of participants say the seminar content was effective at increasing their skills
- Participants report a 43 percent average increase in knowledge
- 100 percent of participants recommend our seminars to a colleague
CONTACT AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
You may register in one of two ways:
- Online through this Web site (please click the orange “order now” button). You may opt to pay with credit card or request an invoice.
- Directly with the Partnership by contacting Laura Howes at firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 775-6963. We can process credit cards over the phone or issue an invoice to be paid by check or money order.
The Partnership for Public Service works to revitalize our federal government by inspiring a new generation to serve and by transforming the way government works.