The Idealist Grad Fair can help you make a difference in your career!
At the fair, you can:
- Learn about admissions requirements and application deadlines for graduate programs in social work, public policy, nonprofit management, international affairs, public interest law, social entrepreneurship, and many more.
- Speak with admissions representatives from local, national, and international universities
The fair is free and open to anyone considering graduate school. To see what the Idealist Grad Fair is all about, check out this brief video taken at last year's New York City fair.
66 participating schools including:
- Boston University School of Social Work
- Brandeis University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences
- Brandeis University-Heller School for Social Policy & Management
- Claremont Graduate University
- Cornell Institute for Public Affairs
- Goucher College Welch Center for Graduate and Professional Studies
- SIT Graduate Institute
- School of Public and Environmental Affairs - Indiana University
- School of Social Service Administration, University of Chicago
- The University of Pittsburgh School of Social Work
In this venue:
- There is wheelchair access
- Guide dogs are welcome
We strive to make our events accessible to people of all abilities, to request for a specific accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When & Where
Idealist is a nonprofit organization that connects people, organizations, and resources to help build a world where all people can live free and dignified lives.