ANJEE 27th Annual Conference
2012 Conference Registration Terms and Conditions
Note: This document contains details about registration procedures and terms, and it explains and defines the different types of rates. For actual rates (costs) and fees, please see “Conference Registration Rates” at www.ANJEE.net/conference
Registration is only available electronically.
Registration will open on September 1, 2011 and will close on January 22, 2012.
Register at www.ANJEE.net/conference- A registration is official for a named individual. It is legally binding at time of online submission, no matter what the payment method, and may only be altered or cancelled according to the terms in this document.
Payment Methods: Payment can be made by credit card, check, or purchase order. Credit card payment will be collected with online registration. To pay by check or purchase order, choose that option in the online registration process and mail check or PO according to the instructions listed in the registration process. All registrations, no matter what the payment method, will be legally binding at time of electronic submission, and may only be altered or cancelled according to the terms in this document.
“Basic”Registration (Early Bird, Regular, Presenters) includes all daytime conference workshops, programs, keynote presentations, continental breakfast, coffee, snacks, a delicious hot and cold buffet lunch, and a one-year membership to ANJEE. Pre-conference workshops and the Friday evening meal (awards program& dinner) optional, priced separately, and are in addition to this basic registration cost.
“Full”Registration (Early Bird, Regular, Presenters) includes everything included in the “Basic Registration” as described above, plus the Friday evening meal (awards program & dinner). Pre-conference workshops are optional, priced separately, and are in addition to this registration cost.
Early Bird Rates are available until midnight on December 24. This deadline will not be extended.
Regular Registration commences on December 25 and concludes on January 21. (This cutoff date was selected because ANJEE must guarantee numbers to the conference center by January 22)
Walk-in Registration is not available for this conference.
ANJEE Membership is included in the registration fees. If you cannot attend the conference, but would like to renew your membership, please check the box provided.
Presenter Rates are afforded to primary presenters only. For every workshop session, only one person will be considered the primary presenter. The primary presenter will be identified as such on the “Call for Presenters” completed and submitted by the presenter. Additional presenters must register at participant (or student) rates.
- A Primary Presenter who wishes to participate in any part of the conference and/or lunch is required to register and should do so at the “Presenter Rate.”This entitles presenters to all the benefits of a regular registration at a discounted rate. All other presenters (e.g. a secondary presenter, or someone assisting with a presentation) should register at the participant rate.
- Presenters who do not wish to attend the conference do not need to register; they shall receive a complimentary membership. In order to attend any portion of the conference program, including lunch, registration is required.
Exhibitor Registration includes basic conference registration for up to two people, continental breakfast, hot and cold buffet lunch, snacks, two complimentary memberships, and the exhibit space (as described in the “Invitation to Exhibit”). People who are registered as Exhibitors should not register separately for the main conference. Options are provided for those wishing to add the Friday evening meal to their registration (for one or two people). Exhibitors should ensure they additionally register for any extra, separately-priced, activities like pre-conference workshops.
Full-time Students with ID shall receive a $15 discount off any the “Participants’ Rates”registration categories (early bird, basic, regular or full). This discount cannot be applied to presenter, exhibitor, pre-conference, or Friday evening meal registrations.
Overnight Accommodations are available at the Wyndham Princeton Forrestal Hotel for $95 per room, per night, up to quad occupancy. Directions on securing your room at this rate will be posted here and elsewhere on the ANJEE conference website as of September 1.
Meals: Vegetarian meal options will be available. For any other specific dietary requirements, please contact the conference committee chair two weeks prior to the start of the conference.
Refunds and Cancellations
All registrations are legally binding at the time of electronic submission and are only valid for the named individual. A registration is legally binding at the time of online submission no matter what the payment method, and may only be altered or cancelled according to the terms in this document.
Main Conference Cancellation Terms:
If the Wyndham Princeton Hotel and Conference Center closes down for any weather or emergency-related reason (force majeure), or if the Governor declares a State of Emergency, the conference will be cancelled. Refunds, subject to deductions for ANJEE’s expenses-to-date, membership fees and other fees stated in this document, will be issued by March 1. Information and a hotline number will be posted on the website at www.ANJEE.net
Preconference Workshops Cancellation Terms:
- Thursday’s pre-conference workshops: Written requests for refunds, cancellations, and name changes, submitted to the Conference Registrar by January 12, 2012, will be granted subject to a $10 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after this date.
- In the event that ANJEE cancels a workshop due to low registration, a force majeure, or other emergency-related reason, refunds will be issued for that workshop.
Participant-initiated Registration Cancellations, Name Changes, and Refunds Terms, Main Conference:
- Written requests for refunds, cancellations, and name changes, submitted to the Conference Registrar by January 12, 2012, will be granted subject to a $25 administrative fee and deduction of the membership fee.
- A Refund Request Form can be requested by emailing the Conference Registrar at ANJEEConference2@gmail.com.
- Refunds will be processed and issued before the end of March.
- Requests for refunds received after January 12 will be considered only in cases of emergencies or exceptional circumstances and if requested in writing by February 5th. Decisions on these refunds shall be at the sole discretion of the Conference Advisory Committee Chair, whose decision shall be final.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
- Fees paid for Thursday’s pre-conference workshops will only be refunded if the workshop is cancelled due to an emergency situation as described in this document.
- A registration may be changed to apply to another individual; however, a name change on a registration shall incur a $25 administrative fee.
Refund Terms for Exhibitors
No refunds shall be made after registrations have been processed except in the event of the conference being cancelled as per the Main Conference Cancellation Terms as described above.
Liability Waiver : In submitting your conference registration, you confirm that you will participate in all of the ANJEE Annual Conference activities at your own risk. Accordingly, you agree to hold the ANJEE Board and agents harmless against all injury that you might suffer at any time during this conference.
Responsibility for Payment: Each conference registration is legally binding and official for a named individual from time of online submission, no matter what the payment method, and may only be altered or cancelled according to the terms in this document.
Conference Scholarship Fund: A limited amount of funds are available to assist people who require financial aid (for example, unemployed, volunteers and students). Please email the conference chair at ANJEEConference@gmail.comfor details.
ANJEE Conference, c/o NJAS, 11 Hardscrabble Road, Bernardsville, NJ 07924
ANJEE Conference Registrar - ANJEEConference2@gmail.com
ANJEE Conference Chair - ANJEEConference@gmail.com
When & Where
Alliance For New Jersey Environmental Education
The Alliance for New Jersey Environmental Education (ANJEE) is the statewide association of environmental education (EE) professionals and supporters. ANJEE is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization which has been serving New Jersey since 1985. It offers award winning programs and services in the field of EE. It is NJ Department of Education Professional Development Provider # 679, recipient of the EPA Region 2 Excellence Award, and North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE) Outstanding State Affiliate Award. ANJEE's programs are made possible in part through generous members, volunteers, and sponsors. Additional information about ANJEE is available at www.anjee.org