San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
AngelList and the future of venture capital
Presented By Ash Fontana
Ash Fontana leads fundraising products like online syndicates and funds at AngelList that drive over $20 million per month to startup companies. Ash previously co-founded and sold Topguest, a Founders Fund-backed company that built marketing technology for companies like IHG, United and Ceasars Entertainment. Earlier in his career, Ash was a top-ranked analyst in private equity and investment banking at Macquarie Capital, and graduated in the top of his law school class at the University of Sydney, his hometown. He enjoys discovering and advising promising new startup companies including Canva and Mozio.
Ash will talk about how AngelList enables startups to raise money online, syndicates and their significance to startup financing, and what the future holds for online fundraising in general and AngelList in particular.
When & Where
The IEFF is a platform for networking, ideas exchange and mutual assistance for Israeli executives and entrepeneurs residing in the Silicon Valley.
Please note that the IEFF is an INVITATION-ONLY group. If you'd like to join please ask an existing member to sponsor you for membership.
You're welcome to join this group if you:
1. Speak Hebrew (enough to get by is ok)
2. Live in the Silicon Valley or here often
3. Are currently, were or thinking about becoming an enterprenuer. Local executives are welcome too. Investors will be accepted on a case by case basis... :)
4. Know someone who is already a member who can act as your reference
5. Most importantly - you must be willing to help your fellow members and support the activites of the group
If all five guidelines apply to you please send a request via linkedin and we'll look forward to seeing you in one of our upcoming meetings!