Following the success for our event last week, join our next Startups/Investors Mixer with an all star lineup of high profile investors.
Includes Free Chinese food, vodka cocktails, and no host bar.
NEW: FREE EXQUISITE VODKA COCKTAILS HOSTED BY OM COCKTAILS
- Alex Lloyd, Managing Director, Accelerator Ventures
- Catherine Berman, Sr. Vice President, Astia
- Vish Mitra, Venture Director, Clearstone Ventures
- Mohanjit Jolly, Managing Director, DFJ
- Benny Buller, Investor, Khosla Ventures
- Alex Niehenke, Principal, Scale Venture Partners
- Manny Fernandez, Partner, SF Angel
- Roger Royse, Attorney, Royse Law Firm, Moderator and Law Firm Sponsor
4:00-5:00 Investing Trends: Web Services, Digital Media, Mobile, eCommerce, Big Data, Enterprise, Analytics, SaaS, Cloud, Green tech
Hear our panel discussion of investor heavy weights evaluate top trends in these areas. Panel will be followed by session of venture pitches of selected startups for 3 minutes followed by 2 minutes of comments.
Meet investors after the program and discuss ideas.
- Enterprise, Sales, Big Data, Analytics, SaaS, Cloud
- Mobile Apps and Devices
- Clean tech, green tech, Energy
- Consumer Services, Digital Media, Internet, Social networks
Sr. Vice President
Mohanjit Jolly Managing Director
Alex Niehenke Principal
Scale Venture Partners
5:00-6:30 Startups Pitch Panel of Judges
Startups pitch for 3 minutes followed by 2 minutes of comments.
6:30-9:00 Networking Reception with Investors
Network with Investors, food, no host bar, view demo tables.
Who Will Attend:
Startups, tech, venture capitalits, angels, small business owners, media and entertainment professionals, retail owners, entrepreneurs, mobile, Internet, digital media, startups, service providers, legal, financial services, banks, investors.
Register to Pitch (THESE SPOTS SELL OUT QUICKLY)
Startups can register to pitch for 3 minutes on relevant session; followed by 2 minutes comments from judges. The judges evaluate the pitches and investment prospects for the company. Each session consists of a one hour panel by investors and startups, and 80 minutes of venture pitch presentations for 3-5 minutes each. In order to pitch, register for DEMO PITCH item above.
Apply to Speak:
Investors, apply to speak on our panels. We are seeking investors, angels, VCs, strategic investors and successful entrepreneurs for a panel discussion. Send email with bio and areas of expertise to Speakers@Angellaunch.com.
Are you looking for a demo table to meet partners or investors?
Then host a demo table during this event from 6pm-9pm and meet investors.
We offer two low cost options which you can purchase above:
- $95 Demo and Pitch: Your own demo table, two tickets, 3 minutes pitch or demo during venture program and 2 minutes comments.
- $60 Demo Spot: Shared demo table, two tickets.
Refund Policy: We do not issue refunds, but tickets may be used by others or used as credit for the amount you paid to a future event.
MORE INFO: Zahava Stroud 310 736 1541 or Info@angellaunch.com
When & Where
Angel Launch connects startups to investors to grow their business. We produce dinners, venture forums, and seminars for entertainment, Web, Internet, digital media, mobile and digital health care, enterprise, Big Data, mobile and tech ventures and startups. We connect entrepreneurs to investors over networking with demos and offer educational venture forums and panels to further deal making opportunities.