AngelHack Fall 2012 LA
Saturday, December 1, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Sunday, December 2, 2012 at 5:00 PM (PST)
Santa Monica, United States
- 2500 amazing developers & designers in 11 cities for you to work with
- Great food, shwag, nerf guns, helicopters, and awesomness all around
- Over $650,000 in prizes, including trips to Silicon Valley for the top 25 teams
- Media coverage and all star investor judges to help validate those whacky hack ideas of yours
Parking Info: http://bit.ly/SH044F
What should I build?
Create a prototype (hack) of something that you believe solves a big problem. You don't need a business plan or anything crazy like that, but you should be able to show the big idea potential of your hack. AngelHack is a launchpad for you to flush out and validate projects you've always wanted to build. Previous winners include: Appetas, GiveGo, TapFame, SnapStore, ShareBrowse, Kloutron, & Blue Dragon Security.
What are the rules?
All code must be FRESH. Prior to the hackathon you can create your design, wireframes, logo, and user flows. You can even build hardware. But to make things completely fair you can not write any code whatsoever until the hackathon starts. All code must be built at AngelHack.
For more info visit our Rules and FAQ pages.
AngelHack Founder / CEO
As seen in
- Airfare* and lodging for AngelHack's Silicon Valley Weekend and Global Demo Day (finals)
- Hundred$ of thou$and$ of dollar$ in startup funding offered to top teams at AngelHack's Global Demo Day
- Field trips to Google, Google Ventures, Facebook, and other SuperFamous™ startup and VC HQs
- VIP dinners and parties with the crème de la crème of Silicon Valley
- Featured placement on crowdfunding platforms
- Articles on you and your team by top tech news outlets and blogs
- Bragging rights for the next decade
- Obnoxiously large trophies
- *Visit the FAQ for more details
*Visit our FAQ page for more details
*tickets are non-refundable
When & Where
AngelHack is the organizer of the world’s largest hackathons, where top teams enter AngelHack’s Accelerator program for mentorship, fundraising, and trips to Silicon Valley to showcase their work. We’ve had our startups featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, Business Insider, and many others. Looking forward to seeing what we can do together to bring you closer to our community and help startups get found, funded, and connected around the world.
Schmoozd is an exclusive social mixer bringing together founders, investors, mentors, and professional in technology. The event is designed to facilitate knowledge sharing, relationship building and deal making.