Join AM830's and the LA Angels' broadcasters Terry Smith & Victor Rojas at ESPN Zone Anaheim every Wednesday, starting January 16 from 4pm-7pm for their live Angel Talk Hot Stove Show.
Every Wednesday January 16 through February 13, 2013, hear these veteran broadcasters share their views on the new additions to the LA Angels roster, ask questions about the upcoming baseball season and get their insight on other teams and players in the League.
You don't need to purchase a meal bundle to attend this event. However, if you want to join AM830 and Roger Lodge on Friday, April 12 for the Halo Honk event, purchase a Hot Stove bundle now and reserve your spot at the game AND at ESPN Zone for Hot Stove.
As part of this ticket bundle, you receive two (2) Angels game tickets to the Angels vs Astros and Big Bang Night Game on Friday, April 12, 2013 where you will be joining the Halo Honk Section hosted by AM830's Roger Lodge! You also receive two (2) of the 2013 Season Halo Honk tee-shirts. All this and fireworks after the game!
By purchasing a bundle, you will receive:
- One (1) seat at the Angel Talk Hot Stove Show
- Two (2) General admission baseball game tickets to the Angels vs Astros game scheduled for Friday, April 12, 2013*
- Two (2) Halo Honk T-shirts*
- a classic burger served at Hot Stove event
- $10 ESPN Zone game card given to you at Hot Stove event
* The Angels game tickets and Halo Honk tee shirts will be distributed by AM830 on game day, Friday, April 12, 2013 between the Angel Stadium Hats (Gates 2&3) between 5pm-7pm. The tees and tickets will not be given out at the Hot Stove Show.
RESTRICTIONS: Up to four Hot Stove bundles per transaction. No Angels' game substitutions or meal substitutions allowed. No beverage included with meal except a glass of water. Any additional food or beverage items such as an alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage at the Hot Stove event are the financial responsibility of Guest and are not included in this bundle.
Halo Honk tee is XL size only and no substitutions available.
BUNDLE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.