Angel Investors & StartUps in China 1st/2nd Tiers Cities
Tuesday, September 24, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“Angel LaoMa” on Angel Investors & StartUps in China 1st/2nd tiers Cities
Time: 6:30-8:30pm, Tuesday, Sept 24th, 2013
Venue: SVIEF QB Club, Mountain View, CA
(Details of address will be included in the reminder to registered attendees)
Register for 2013 SVIEF: http://www.svief.org/2013/english/Registration.php
Contact person: Cindy Tang: firstname.lastname@example.org
6:30 – 7:00PM Check-in and Networking (Light refreshment provided)
7:00 – 8:00PM Presentation: Angel LaoMa
8:00 – 8:30PM Q&A and Networking
Do you want to:
(1) prepare your startups in China
(2) know which city to start your business
(3) expand your business into China
(4) know more about what’s going on in China…
If the answer is YES, you definitely need to talk with Angel LaoMa (老马天使 Vincent), who is an renowned and professional angel investor and startups adviser spending most of his time in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Wuhan, Chengdu, Xi’An, Hangzhou, Suzhou, etc.,
While the Chinese market grows every day, it seems as if more and more U.S. businesses are trying their hands at establishing themselves in China. However, surely China’s business norms are quite unlike those of the United States’. How does an entrepreneur deal with this disparity? Angel LaoMa (Vincent), who is a renowned angel investor and serial entrepreneur in both China and the U.S. with twenty years of business experience, is coming to elucidate this situation. He will also be sharing his stories about startups and investments in the China. Perhaps the most important portion of Angel’s seminar will be his guidance regarding entering the Chinese market. Ma’s experiences in China will provide valuable advice to ambitious entrepreneurs who want to expand and achieve global outreach.
Angel LaoMa (Vincent Ma) is an angel investor and serial entrepreneur with 20 years business experiences. He also helps starups as a financial advisor, strategy advisor or MBA mentor, even as a co-founder. He is the President of Mashington China, which is an investment company with focus in value investing in both China and the US. Mr. Ma is also the Co-Chairman of Blue Angles Startups & Investments Club, Co-Founder of China Startups & Incubators Alliance (CISIA) and Vice Chairman of China Grassroots Angel Investors Group. Mr. Ma has been traveling extensively and investing aggressively in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen of China, Chicago, New York and Silicon Valley in the past 5 years.
Angel LaoMa has worked for OfficeMax Inc., a Fortune 500 company, with responsibilities of strategic planning and M&A deals. He also worked for Deloitte Touche at its Chicago office. Mr. Ma was the youngest Project Manager promoted at Inchcape, another Fortune 500 company, in 1995.
He founded his 1st China company in 1997 and his 1st US company in 2002. He is the board director of several companies in the US and China.
“老马天使” 马耀光（Vincent Ma）是一名有着20年工作经验的国际专业天使投资人，创业伙伴，融资及战略顾问，多次成功创业者及MBA创业导师。现任美国美盛投资（Mashington）中国区总裁，美国蓝天使创投会（BASIC）共同主席，中国创咖联盟创始理事，并担任中国草根天使会副会长。 “老马天使”经常在中国北上广深，武汉，成都，西安，天津，苏州，杭州，南京，昆明等中国一线及二线城市；美国硅谷和芝加哥游学,投资及管理项目。他曾任美国财富500家企业OfficeMax的战略并购高级专员。1995年在全球财富500家企业英国公司英之杰中国（Inchcape）任最年轻项目经理。1999年在芝加哥四大专业服务公司之一的德勤（Deloitte Touche）公司实习并工作过。Vincent于1997年在中国成功创立第一家公司并于2002年在芝加哥成功创立美国第一家公司。
How does Angel LaoMa help startup?
- As Co-founder of China Incubators & Startups Alliance (CISAI) which is a strategic partner for Tencent Open Platform, allows him to construct a huge connection network and huge resources in investment circle.
- As Co-Chairman of Blue Angel Startups & Investments Club (BAISC), allows him to have overseas startups and investors resources.
- As Former Chief Liaison Officer of China Thousands Talents Program, he is well connected with China governments and provincial competition programs.
- As the President of Mashington China, Mr. Ma deeply understands Sino-Us markets and is well connected in China capital markets.
- Mr. Ma is often invited as a guest speaker/mentor/facilitator for startups training programs and forums in both China and the US.
- Five years for project developing and management staff, as strategic merge expert, experience entire process of $300 million merge.
- As a series entrepreneur, Mr. Ma established his 1st China company in 1997 and his 1st US company (an Inc 5000 fast growing company) in 2002.
- With 20 years business experiences in internet, E-commerce and hi-tech and traditional industries, Mr. Ma has extensive industry knowledge in many industries. He has been almost 600 tradeshows around the globe in Asia, America, Europe and Middle East!
价值：中美国际天使投资视野 + MBA头脑风暴梳理商业模式 + 国内国际关系资源对接增值
模式：顶级国际商业模式MBA管理咨询孵化指导（Elite MBA management consulting & incubating) + 本地化营运地气优化协助 (Localized operation & optimization) + 国际投资资源共享及最大化（Global resources sharing and value maximization)
- 现任创业家黑马大赛及腾讯开放平台战略伙伴 - 中国创业咖啡联盟海外理事，有创投界广阔人脉及项目资源·
- 5年国际名企业务开发及项目管理负责人，美国名企战略重组并购专家，参与3亿美金并购重组全程及尽职调查. ·
When & Where
Silicon Valley Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum
Silicon Valley Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum ( SVIEF ) is an international conference designed to foster innovation and promote business partnerships between U.S and Asia-Pacific. It is a leading venue in high-tech industry to provide a platform for talent, technology and capital exchange.
The past three SVIEF were held in Silicon Valley annually with more than 5,000 attendees each year. This year’s theme is"Global Vision of Innovation" and we expect more attendees including executives, VCs, high-tech professionals and entrepreneurs, etc.