A little about Andrew: Hey, folks. If you're just discovering me or any of my work, it can be a little confusing because there are several facets to it. If you don't have time to read the whole bio below, here's the rundown:
• I write songs. I also record them to these cool things called CDs and put on concerts around the country. (And beyond! To my great delight, I get to play in Europe every year or so.)
• I write books. Right now I'm writing four-part fantasy series for young readers called the Wingfeather Saga. I just published the third book, The Monster in the Hollows. I also illustrated some of the pictures (but not the coolest ones). The last book in the series should be published by next Christmas.
• I'm the proprietor of the Rabbit Room., a community of songwriters, authors, and artists interested in storytelling, faith, and fellowship.
• I'm a proud member of the Square Peg Alliance, a happy band of singer/songwriters who write together, tour together, and eat together.
• I've been married for fifteen years to Jamie, and we have three sweet children: Aedan (12), Asher (11), and Skye (8). We live in a magical place we call the Warren, just south of Nashville.
The common thread in all this is my love for Christ and his Kingdom, my belief in the power of story and art, and my need for family and community. If I had to boil it all down, I'd say this: I want to use my gifts to tell the truth, and to tell it as beautifully as I can.
A wonderful family concert in a very intimate atmosphere - every seat in the house is a good seat!
Do you have questions about Andrew Peterson ~ Counting Stars?
Contact Catalyst Church on Raceway