The Feminist Women's Health Center
is proud to present our 2013 fall FUN-Raiser:
An Unruly Night of Political Misbehavin'!
Thursday, September 26 from 7-9:30pm at the Shelter
2101 Tula Street NW, Atlanta GA 30309
Tickets: $15 in advance, $18 at the door - Price includes a drink!!
Join us for political misbehavin', snacks, drinks, music, live performances including a drag show, tons of door prizes, a chance to learn about how to get involved in the feminist community, and much more!
Sybastian Sr Kennedy Armani
Hosted By: Cody Turner of WREK Atlanta
Equality Elixirs - Drink Menu
- Filibustering Flirtini: Vodka, Champagne & Pineapple juice
- Feminist’s Fuzzy Navel: peach schnapps, vodka, orange juice, grenadine
- Goodbye McFlip (shot): Peach Schnapps, Irish Cream and Grenadine
- Misbehavin’ Margarita: The Shelter’s House Margarita (Tequila, Triple-Sec, Sour Mix)
- Tall, Dark, And Pro-Choice: Dark Rum & Coke
- The Feminist: Rum, Amaretto & Coffee Liqueur, Peppermint Schnapps & Ginger Ale
- The Great Yogurt Conspiracy: An invigorating spin on the White Russian
- Screaming Orgasm: Vodka, Irish Cream, & Coffee Liqueur
- Vagina Warrior: Rum & lemon-lime soda
- Wendy’s Whiskey Sour: Whiskey, simple syrup, & lemon/sour mix
Are you craving dinner at Front Page News? Do you like jewelry or tattoos? Are you looking for the perfect decanter to celebrate Halloween?
Check out the UnRuly Night Raffle Baskets!
If you are not able to get UnRuly, you can enter to win by purchasing Raffle Tickets online through 9/22!
- “The Early Bird”: Get your day started early and bright with this basket filled to the brim with caffeinated goodies. Brew some STARBUCKS COFFEE and take it with you in your FRENCH PRESS MUG and your way to enjoying some FLYING BISCUIT ($25). You’ll probably have to wait in line, so eat some BISCOTTI while sporting a COFFEE BEAN NECKLACE. You will also want some MINTS afterwards, and then you are off to start your day!
- “Tres Sophisticated”: It’s time to get dressed to the nines with this basket! Start with your ANGIEO’NEAL DESIGNED EARRINGS before wrapping yourself up in a soft and elegant DESIGNER-INSPIREDSCARF. Make a reservation for your dinner at LEON’S ($25) and your classic silver ORVIS WATCH will get you there on time (or fashionably late).
- “Extra! Extra! Read All About It!”: You’ll feel right at home at FRONT PAGE NEWS ($45) after bringing this ARTISANAL DECANTER with you as your date to watch improvisational comedy at its best at WHOLEWORLD THEATRE (2 tickets). Top it off with a shiny BRACELET and you will be making headlines!
- “Around the World”: This basket will get you ready for a trip around the world! First enjoy SWIMLESSONS so you’ll be able to circumvent the globe with ease. Experience inner peace when you land on VISTA YOGA CLASSES. Finally, wear your BEADED NECKLACE as you indulge in the Pan-Asian cuisine at DOC CHEY’S ($25).
- “Date Night”: You’ll be looking sharp in a WILLY’S TSHIRT and unique BRACELET when you take your date out for dinner at WILLY’S. Afterwards, catch a movie at REGAL CINEMA ($20) and share your PEANUT PRETZEL CHOCOLATE BITES and STARBUCKS REFRESHER (or keep them for yourself).
- “Time Out”: Take some time for yourself and start your day off right with a class from DECATUR YOGA & PILATES. Next, fuel your body with a lunch from RAINBOW NATURAL FOODS ($15). Ease your tension by settling into a 1 HOUR SWEETGRASS SPA MASSAGE. Don your new BRACELET and give your feet the TLC they need with a FOOT CARE PACKAGE and WILD AFRICAN ROSE HANDCRAFTED SOAP.
- “Alternative Date Night”: Grab your favorite pal and load up on SHORTY’S PIZZA ($50) before stopping by VIDEODROME ($20) to rent a flick. Bring your ARTISANAL DECANTER as inspiration for your new ONLY YOU TATTOO ($60) to complete the night.
Thanks to our Amazing Sponsors:
Angie O’Neil Designs
Leon’s Full Service Restaurant
Only You Tattoo
Rainbow Natural Foods
Decatur Yoga & Pilates
Flying Biscuit Cafe (Candler Park)
Shorty’s Pizza (Decatur)
Piece of Cake, Inc
Whole World Theatre
For more info about this event and for bulk/group purchases, visit www.FeministCenter.org/UnrulyNight or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-248-5445.
For 35 years, the Feminist Women's Health Center (FWHC) has been on the front lines for women's reproductive justice in the Southeast. As the only non-profit, women-run and locally-operated comprehensive reproductive health services center in Georgia, we are committed to providing safe, accessible services to all who need it without judgment.
Each year, FWHC's Community Education & Advocacy Network hosts a fundraising event to provide funding for our vital community education and advocacy programs. Last year, we served 7,500 in metro-Atlanta (and beyond) through our work and by building coalitions with those who advocate for reproductive health, rights and justice.
Join us and poke fun at the badly behaved politicians who are working to dismantle reproductive justice in Georgia and across the U.S. Stay tuned for further updates on the program!
Don't let our future look like the past two years - get involved in the movement for reproductive freedom!
Have questions about An Unruly Night of Political Misbehavin' 2013!?
Contact Feminist Women's Health Center