An Introductory Course to Money Management Software
Just some of what you will learn in QuickBooks Basic 101…
- Creating a new QuickBooks company.
- Modify the preset Chart of Accounts to suit your needs.
- Customized QuickBooks List and Templates.
- Add information to Company Lists, or edit information in Company Lists.
- Open and use Registers for any QuickBooks Balance Sheet Account.
- Receive Payments from Customers and make Bank Deposits.
Allow a Certified QuickBooks Professional Advisor to assist you with these basic bookkeeping areas. By doing this, you will save time on your accounting because many tasks are handled automatically within QuickBooks making it easier to run your business.
Monique Wheat is a degreed accountant whose passion for numbers does not overshadow her genuine interest in people. With more than 25 years of accounting experience, specifically with helping small businesses professionals. Monique has a reputation for helping business owners skillfully manage the financial side of their businesses with warmth and friendliness as well as expertise and efficiency.
Monique is a Certified QuickBooks Pro-Advisor.
• New Business Start-up Support
• QuickBooks Setup and Training
• Data File Reconciliation and Clean-up
• General Accounting, Full-Charge Bookkeeping
• Payroll Processing
• Quarterly and Annual Business and Payroll Tax Reporting
• Part-time or Interim Controller
• Technical Support via Telephone, Email or Remote Access
• Virtual or Onsite Availability
I am the owner of Simply Bookkeeping and Tax Services, and our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality. We specialize in real estate accounting and taxes, so please do not hesitate to ask any of our professionals your accounting and tax questions.
Hurry, Seating is limited.
Bring your laptop with pre-loaded software if possible
When & Where
EREB, INC. SCHOOL OF REAL ESTATE
EREB School of Real Estate does not refund payments unless we cancel a course. Refunds will not be issued after the class has started. We do not issue transfers.