An Idiot’s Guide to Winning at SEO and Influencing SERPS
Wednesday, November 19, 2014 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (CST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MnSearch’s next Marquee event will be held on November 19, 2014 and will feature Mike Ramsey, Founder of Nifty Marketing and NiftyLaw. Mike will take us deep into SEO and tell us about "Influencing the SERPs"
Join us as Mike Ramsey, an internationally recognized speaker walks us through lessons he learned the hard way about the world and search.
- Date: Wednesday, November 19th, 2014
- Time: 6pm-8pm (6pm networking, 6:30pm presentations and discussion, 7:30 networking)
- Location: Spyder Trap, 1625 Hennepin Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55403 (parking options)
- Included: Food, beverages, knowledge, networking and good-times for all (except those drinking alcohol must be 21+ years of age)
- Cost for Members: $35. Free for member pre-registration.
- Cost for General Admission: $35 or Join Today and Attend for Free
Thank you to Whitespark for sponsoring this event. Please check-out Whitespark's tools and services for local SEO.
Please check-out our fabulous host sponsor Spyder Trap who help make these events possible.
When & Where
MnSearch - Minnesota Search Engine Marketing Association
MnSearch is a Minnesota non-profit organization dedicated to building a local community that advances search engine marketing by providing networking events, sharing knowledge and educating members and the public.
Visit us at www.mnsearch.org or to discover more on: