"Your Neighborhood Green Educational
Tour & Travel Store
Educating, Saving the Earth, and
"Making a Difference" Through Travel!
You are Invited to An Evening on the Islands of Jamaica
2001 E. 7th Street, Charlotte, NC
Complimentary Light Appetizers Served
Red Strip Beer & Wine Special
Come along with GOGREENTOURS soon and
Treat your family to an End of Year Vacation or 2014 Family Getaway to .....
Beaches Family Resort
Not enough time together?
Enjoy a Getway Retreat at the......
Sandals Resorts for Couples
Have a your Conference, Meeting or Sales Retreat in
Jeffrey Pinnock of Beaches/Sandals Resorts will take you
on a journey to the Islands of Jamaica
and show you how to enjoy some the
Beautiful Beaches of the World.....
We are Going to Have a Blast.....
Also, An Extra Treat from Arlesia......
Want to know more about becoming a Travel Agent?
THE POWER OF TRAVEL
Friday, August 23, 2013
5:00PM - 8:00PM
Annthony's Caribbean Cafe
2001 E. 7th Street, Charlotte, NC
Cost: ComplimentaryRSVP TODAY!
Did you know according to the U.S. Travel Association (USTA),
tourism is one of America's largest industries:
- $758 billion in direct spending by domestic and international travelers.
- $1.8 trillion in total direct, indirect and induced travel-related output.
- $117 billion in tax revenue for local, state and federal governments generated by the travel and tourism industry.
- Each U.S. household would pay $1,000 more in taxes without the tax revenue generated by the travel and tourism industry.
- Direct spending by resident and international travelers in the U.S. averaged $2 billion a day, $86 million an hour, $1.4 million a minute and $24,000 a second.
Tourism is one of America's largest services exports:
- $134.4* billion in travel exports and ...
- $102.7** billion in travel imports create ...
- $31.7 billion in balance of travel trade surplus for the United States.
WHY INVEST IN THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY?
IT IS GUARANTEED TO PAY!
As you can see based on the statistics,
the travel industry is still a Booming Business!
I have been in the tourism business for several years now and have
enjoy seeing the beauty of many beaches of the world.
With reviewing and seeing the statistics in the numbers of the travel industry,
I am looking to build a team of dynamic individuals, business partners, entrepreneurs, and organizations, to become a part of our Team as the
#1 Independent Travel Agents booking travel in the Southeast Region.
Wedding & Event Planners, Artists and Consultants that Travel frequently, Non-Profit Organizations add this Travel Business to already
existing Clients, Members, and for your Personal Travel Savings.....Why? It Makes Sense!!
Millionaires have made Millions in the Travel Industry, and We can Too...
Join us on Friday, August 23, 5:00PM-8:00PM
Become a part of understanding
The Power of Travel Club for You and Your Family!
Want to enjoy luxury trips like this All Inclusive Resort in Jamaica for $199.00?
- Full American breakfast buffet and on the spot cooking stations
- Continental breakfast/snack
- Hot and cold buffet and on the spot cooking stations
- Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts
- Jerk (traditional Jamaican barbecue) station (seven times a week)
- Buffets and on the spot cooking stations
- Special evenings: Theme buffets (3 times a week)
- Optional dining (reservations required in advance):
- "Kalú" Asian restaurant (buffet)
- "Little Italy" Italian restaurant (à la carte; buffet starters and dessert)
- "Mahoe Bay" Grill and steak house (à la carte)
- Formal dress is required for dinner (main restaurant: T Shirts with sleeves for gentlemen; theme restaurants: long trousers and T Shirts with sleeves for gentlemen)
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24 hours a day
- Regularly restocked mini-bar and liquor dispenser
- Gym, table tennis, workout, beach-volleyball
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- Racquets and tennis balls (deposit required)
- Sauna, jacuzzi
- Windsurfing, sailing, catamaran, snorkelling equipment, kayaking
- 1 introductory scuba diving lesson in the pool
- Daytime entertainment programme for children ages 4 to 12 (daily)
- Daytime entertainment programme for adults (daily)
- Shows, Riu evening programme or live music (daily)
- Complimentary entrance to "Pacha" night club and drinks (open six nights a week)
- All accommodations, taxes and gratuities
- All hotel guests are required to wear an "all inclusive" wristband for identification purposes
Become An Independent Travel Agent.....
Book Your Own Success!
INTERESTED IN A VACATION OR GROUP PACKAGE FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Come along with me......begin by enjoying the information from this newsletter.
Now based out of GA and NC, in 2013, I pray to be a part of touching lives, and taking thousands of people on endless journeys by enhancing their educational, spiritual, and financial growth through Travel.
GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, MINISTRIES CONTACT
ARLESIA DIRECTLY 912-480-0282
"Continue the Strength" God Bless. Arlesia
FOR ALL OF YOUR TRAVEL NEEDS, VISIT US TODAY @