San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Spend an evening at Hotel Saint Cecilia with FoodCrafters and Ask Aida host Aida Mollenkamp.
Aida is traveling the nation to celebrate the release of her highly anticipated cookbook Keys to the Kitchen: The Essential Reference for Becoming a More Accomplished, Adventurous Cook. This special event is a unique opportunity to meet and mingle with the author during her one and only night in Austin. With only 30 tickets available, don't miss your chance to ask Aida in person!
Your Ticket Includes the Following:
- A signed copy of Aida's new cookbook Keys To The Kitchen ($35 value)
- Opportunity to meet Aida in an intimate setting (only 30 tickets available)
- A live cooking demonstration of a Keys to the Kitchen recipe by the author
- Drinks and nibbles provided by the lovely Hotel Saint Cecilia
- A gift bag with local artisanal products and other goodies
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Attendees must be at least 21 years of age.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, please have your printed ticket available at the door.
What is the refund policy?
Given the limited number of tickets, no refunds will be issued. All ticket sales are final.
Please contact the host with any additional questions and we'll update the FAQ accordingly. Thanks!