AMPA IFTAR & Networking Event
Friday, August 2, 2013 from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (CET)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
AMPA will be holding a one of a kind Iftar and networking event for AMPA members and guests on August 2nd. AMPA's networking mixers are a great opportunity to get together to celebrate Ramadan and re-connect with fellow members in your area, expand your network, and build lasting business relationships.
The event will take place from Iftar time to Dinner time in Tampa, San Francisco, New york, Casablanca, Chicago, Seattle and Atlanta.
- Casablanca - Fuxia - Anfaplace Shopping Center, Boulevard de la corniche, Casablanca - Contacts: Bouchra Adyel and Amine Sebti 0661631824
- Atlanta - Laziza restaurant - 113 N Park Sq NE, Marietta, GA 30060 - (770) 590-9422 - Contacts: Lina Alaoui and Jawad Bisbis
- Chicago - Shokran - 4027 W Irving Park Rd, Chicago, IL 60641 -(773) 427-9130 - Contact: Mariem Hathout
- New York - Arabesque - 4 E 36th St New York, NY 10016 -(212) 532-2210 - Contact: Mehdi Menouar (215) 906-2979
- San Francisco - Arabian Nights Restaurant - 2345 Mission St San Francisco, CA 94110 - (415) 648-1444 - Contact: Ali Benmoussa ( 415 ) 654-1701)
- Seattle - Kasbah Moroccan Restaurant - 1471 NW 85th street, Seattle WA 98117 - Contact: Maizar Ouijdani
- Tampa - The Pearl - 163 107th Ave Treasure Island, FL 33706 - (727) 360-9151 Contact: Mohamed Mifdal
As always, please direct any feedback/questions to the Events mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to seeing you at the AMPA Iftar.
AMPA - The Association of Moroccan Professionals in America
The Association of Moroccan Professionals in America (AMPA) is a non-profit organization established to promote networking between experienced, successful, and active Moroccan professionals in the United States of America. Our goal is to provide our members with a comprehensive platform where they can easily share their knowledge and contacts to advance social and professional development.