Tickets are still available. To sign up for this event, go to the NYCLA website.
• Core Web Presence: Learn how to develop a strategy around your online presence--and get the most out of Google, Twitter, Avvo, Facebook and more.
• Google Analytics: Understand how to track online performance with Google Analytics--a free tool that shows you exactly how many people are coming to your site, what they are reading and where they are coming from.
• Search Engine Optimization: Learn the basics of search engine optimization.
• Ethics CLE: Get one hour of ethics CLE with a course on Ethical Implications of Online Marketing.
• Expert Panel: Explore the experiences of local attorneys who have fully engaged in a variety of online marketing initiatives. Learn what works, what doesn't and what you can easily do for yourself.
Ari Kaplan is principal of Ari Kaplan Advisors and author of The Opportunity Maker: Strategies for Inspiring Your Legal Career Through Creative Networking and Business Development. Focused on helping legal professionals distinguish themselves and achieve success, Mr. Kaplan works with attorneys, law firm administrators, legal assistants and law students on the mechanics of effective communication and dynamic networking. He has also been interviewed on leading news networks, published over 150 articles and served as a legal commentator for CNET Radio. Mr. Kaplan practiced law with large firms in New York City and is admitted to the bar in New York, New Jersey and Washington DC.
Jeena Belil is a personal injury attorney at the Long Island Law Office of Jeena R. Belil, PC handling accidents, personal injury, insurance coverage and contract disputes. After 14 years of litigating cases for big box insurance carriers, Ms. Belil embarked on a solo career, using her unique perspective of the insurance business to assist her clients. In addition to running her practice, Ms. Belil writes numerous articles for her Personal Injury Blog and her New York No-Fault Blog.
Anthony J. Colleluori is a New York and Long Island trial and appellate lawyer, and founder of the Law Office of Anthony J. Colleluori & Associates. With over 20 years of experience, Mr. Colleluori handles all levels of criminal matters including white collar crimes, homicides, arson and racketeering in both the New York State and Federal courts. In addition, he is a frequent lecturer at local high schools and colleges as well as Continuing Legal Education courses for the American Bar Association and the New York State Criminal Defense Lawyers Association. Mr. Colleluori is also author of the “In Your Face Defense” series, teaching young lawyers how to stand up to the rigorous demands of the government and courts system.
Mark Britton: Mark is the founder and CEO and of Avvo. Mark is a 17-year lawyer with deep experience in the legal and e-commerce industries. Mark is the former General Counsel at Expedia and currently authors a bi-weekly column on legal marketing for Law.com's Legal Technology Blog.
Conrad Saam: Conrad is the Senior Marketing Manager at Avvo, where he oversees the firm's online marketing activities. Prior to Avvo, Conrad developed award winning websites and online content for clients including Disney, Ford, Lego, and Microsoft.