America's Finest Film Festival
Saturday, August 3, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
San Diego, CA
We'd written a fancy & flowery description for this event, but that was boring. We're going to go the 1:1 route instead...
1. You love San Diego. We love San Diego. Everyone loves San Diego.
2. What better way to experience the beauty and diversity of America's Finest City than by the majesty of short film?
3. Local craft beers on hand
4. 1:1 has been rated "Best Looking Non-Profit" two years and running
6. The only other local event on Aug. 3rd is a Feet Smelling Contest
7. If you don't come, our interns will be sad
8. A hummingbird weights less than a penny...that's not a reason you should come, that's just a fun fact
9. Did we mention our good looking team? Seriously, check this out
10. Your support directly goes to making San Diego a cleaner, greener, healthier, and more vibrant community than it already is!
Boom, there it is. See you August 3rd. Now the details...
We've got two screenings, so make sure you purchase your tickets for either the 5pm or 8pm show.
Also, we're so lucky to have a special performance from local spoken word poet Gill Sotu.
Here is a quick and comprehensive list of all of the things you need to know for Saturday's party:
You purchased either a 5pm or 8pm ticket. Either way, the party portion of the party goes down at 6:30pm. For those attending the 5pm screening, we'll start on time, just like a movie theatre, so show up with enough time to park and find your way (see below, re: find your way). For the 8pmers, you can't miss the party. Make sure to find your way to the event by 6:30 for beer, music, food, art, and beer.
In conclusion: either arrive at 4:45pm or 6:30pm.
This one is easy, don't print em. We have your info on the interwebs.
Cake, make your way up to USD from Linda Vista Rd. Take the left into the first USD entrance on Marian Way. No need to get a permit, go through the first two stop signs and take a left on the third, which is Camino San Diego. Then take your first left and park underneath the building. Take the stairs or elevator right up!
Also, any parking along the roads up to the event are free and available for parking.
The building you're looking for is SOLES/Mother Rosalie Hill Hall.
See the map below for a visual representation of what we just said.
We will have live screen-printing on hand. Bring a blank, light-colored shirt for a free new (to you) 1:1 shirt.
We're also having a clothing swap (or Swap Til You Drop) on hand, so feel free to bring anything you want to trade out. No junk.
Brought to you by...