Today the voices of average Americans are being drowned out by lobbyists and special interests. The result: policies that are threatening to destroy the American Dream – higher taxes and out-of-control government spending, job-killing regulations, and endless red-tape.
The good news to all of this is you CAN do something about it! You can send a powerful message to the politicians, special interests, and the mainstream media by taking part in the 2nd Annual Defending the American Dream Summit - Arkansas.
On February 24, you can join America’s foremost free-market voices, top experts on grassroots mobilization, and Arkansas’ largest gathering of grassroots leaders from across the state in a massive show of force for our shared belief in lower taxes and more limited government.
The Summit will take place on February 24 at:
Robinson Center Exhibition Hall
7 Statehouse Plaza
Little Rock, AR 72201
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Tim Phillips, President of Americans for Prosperity
- Herman Cain, Radio Personality and Fox News Contributor
- Dave Elswick, Arkansas Radio Personality
- John Fund, Columnist with The Wall Street Journal
- French Hill, CEO of Delta Trust & Bank
- Chris Horner, Senior Fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute
- Erik Telford, RightOnline and Featured Columnist for The Washington Times
- State Senator Michael Lamoureux
- State Representative John Burris
- Multiple State and National Legislators
- The Latest Arkansas Budget Report
- Book signings with Herman Cain and Grover Norquist
- Question and Answer Sessions
- Network with Leading Activists from Across Arkansas
When & Where
Americans for Prosperity Foundation - Arkansas
Americans for Prosperity Foundation is dedicated to educating and training citizens to be courageous advocates for the ideas, principles, and policies of a free society — knowing that leads to the greatest prosperity and wellbeing for all — especially the least fortunate.