- Rescuing dogs and cats from the Euthanasia List
- Dog & Cat High Volume Foster
- Dog & Cat High Volume Adoptions including Adoption Events and Off sites
- Leadership - How to Start/Attracting and Retaining a Volunteer Workforce
- Marketing Tips and Tricks
- Advocating for Animals - Using Democracy to Save Lives
- Working from within a City Shelter to Save Lives
- Medical - Handling Shelter Disease without Euthanasia
- How to start and run a Bottle Baby Program
- How to start and run a Parvo Program
- Cheryl Schneider from Williamson County Regional Animal
- Meghan Turner from Love-A-bull
- Sgt Karl Bailey from Seagoville Animal Shelter
- Michael Kitkoski from Rockwall Pets & Dallas Pets Alive
- Elizabeth Doyle from Best Friends Animal Society
- Mike Fry from Animal Ark
- "Nothing like this conference exists - it's a gift - thank you!"
- "The manual is great! It's like the Bible to Achieving No Kill."
- "I liked the subject matter. It really felt like someone could take all the information, use the manual, and make their cities No Kill."
- "I left feeling energized, excited, motivated, and most importantly feeling like I had clarity on what to do next. Thank you!!!!"
When & Where
Austin Pets Alive!
Austin Pets Alive! (APA!) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to making Austin, Texas a no-kill city. Since 2008, APA! has saved over 20,000 dogs and cats from being killed at Central Texas shelters.