American Heart Association ACLS
Huntersville, United States
American Heart Association
Single Day Bootcamp
What This Course Will Cover:
The ACLS Provider Course is designed to teach you the lifesaving skills required to be both a team member and a team leader in either an in-hospital or out-of-hospital setting.
What This Course Will Not Cover:
The ACLS Provider Course does not teach BLS, algorithms, ECG, or pharmacology information. If you do not learn and understand the ECG and pharmacology information in the precourse assessment tests, it is unlikely that you can successfully complete the ACLS Provider Course.
- Students must have current Basic Life Support certification
- Students must complete precourse checklist in ACLS Provider Manual. Present the completed checklist to your ACLS instructor on the day of the class.
- Students MUST complete the ECG & Pharmacology precourse assessment tests on the ACLS student CD in provided in the ACLS Provider Manual. Print your scores and present this to your ACLS instructor on the day of the class.
What We Will Send You (at least 5 days before class):
- Course agenda
- ACLS Provider Manual and student CD
What to Bring and What to Wear to Class:
- Bring your ACLS Provider Manual, paper, and writing instrument
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
9820 NorthCross Center Court
My CPR Pros
My CPR Pros is a national provider of medical emergency preparedness products and training. To us, it's all about...
Preventing the Preventable,
Managing What's Not.