MAKE A DIFFERENCE
WHILE MEETING NEW PEOPLE
WHO SHARE YOUR VALUES.
AltruHelp Impact-Networking™ brings together philanthropic professionals, entrepreneurs, nonprofit leaders and University students for a FUN night of speed-volunteering, networking, silent charity auction, food, drinks, and more.
Come join us on January 26th as we kick off 2012, a new year of social IMPACT!!
Ticket includes: Hors d’oeuvres, drink tickets for bar, gifts from sponsors, speed-volunteer/networking experience (details below) and charity silent auction.
Proceeds from ticket sales & silent auction will go to support the participating nonprofits.
Expand your network and inspire altruism at our speed-volunteer stations:
- Support 10,000+ children at low-income schools in Greater Boston by making books & painting portable murals that encourage healthy play & safe physical activity with Playworks Boston
- Keep shelter cats & dogs warm this winter by helping us make fleece blankets for the Animal Rescue League of Boston
- Support military troops & families with a quick note of appreciation via American Red Cross and brighten someone's day with inspirational messages via Post Cards From Farr Away
- Help Tech Goes Home children & adult participants continue learning 21rst Century technology skills with recommendations & stories of personal learning at the TGH Netbook station
- Highlight your volunteer IMPACT this evening & other philanthropic milestones by creating an online Social-Impact-Profile™ at the AltruHelp IPAD table
Don't forget to bring with you a NEW or BARELY USED book for our Horizons for Homeless Children Book Drive.
(Horizons recommends the following book types: Multi-cultural, diverse family types, Spanish/English books, board books)
Non-Profit Partners Include:
Corporate Sponsors & Contributors:
When & Where
Innovating how people and organizations give back!
AltruHelp (Altruism + U Help) provides an online community, events, & software to increase volunteering and civic engagment.
Started by students from Babson & MIT to repair the decline in Millennial volunteering, AltruHelp is a Points of Light & Village Capital civic venture and a MassChallenge company.