San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for our fourth annual statewide conference
Alliance 2016: Inspiring Communities for Student Success
Alliance 2016 is a convening of hundreds of community, education, business, and philanthropic leaders to celebrate parents and strengthen partnerships for greater student success. Our day-long program features the best of relevant workshops, inspiring keynote speakers and honors Target Corporation, partner leaders and others in our community committed to closing the academic achievement gap and empowering parents. Join Us!
Individual tickets (includes lunch): $195
Lunch Ticket Only with Special Keynote Speaker/Panel Event: $100
Group tickets (3+): $175/person
Sponsorship Packages starting from $1,000
Click here for more information about our Alliance 2015 Agenda.
For Sponsorship Information, please contact:
Charissa Gonzales at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (818) 415-3746
Important Registration Policies
1. Payment method. The EventBrite system accepts most credit cards as a method of payment. Once the payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email with event details and payment information.
2. Transfer fee. If you need to transfer your registration to a colleague at a later date, please contact Lupe Miranda directly. We will process one transfer maximum on one individual registration. The transfer fee is $15.00 per transfer. Transfer requests must be submitted by Thursday, October 6th. After the specified deadline, transfer requests will not be accepted.
3. Refunds. Full refunds minus a $15 administrative fee will apply to all requests received by Thursday, October 6th. Refunds after this date will not be processed. To receive a refund, please contact Lupe Miranda.
4. PO (Purchase Order). For payment with a PO, please contact Lupe Miranda directly at email@example.com or 213-201-3905.
To book a room(s) at the Radisson, please visit www.uscradisson.com
For assistance with registration, please contact:
Lupe Miranda, Program Coordinator
TO PARK AND ENTER THE RADISSON HOTEL AT USC:
1. Turn right onto first driveway- front of hotel (northbound on Figueroa Street).
2. Stop at Radisson Hotel parking attendant to purchase your parking permit.
3. Follow pathway into parking structure behind hotel, turn right at the end of the driveway (parking attendant will provide directions).
4. You do not have to stop at built-in booth as you have a parking permit.
5. If you did not stop at the Radisson Hotel parking attendant, you can purchase your parking permit at the USC Parking Booth.
6. Parking is $12.00
7. Use west exit of parking structure and walk toward Radisson Hotel.
8. Enter through automatic double-doors of Radisson Hotel; take elevator to second level.
9. Exit elevator, turn left then right toward Grand Ballroom (you will pass restrooms on your right and walk through pre-function area).
Save This Event
When & Where
Families In Schools
Families In Schools envisions a public education system where students have all the opportunities and resources necessary to succeed in school and in life. We seek a workforce prepared for lifelong learning, and active engagement in the civic life of our society. Guided by this belief, the mission of Families In Schools is to involve parents and communities in their children’s education to achieve lifelong success.