Please join us in a baking setting as we bake Allergen-free* with
Heidi Bayer, aka Brooklyn Allergy Mom
and talk about lifestyle strategies with
Sloane Miller, aka Allergic Girl.
Learn how to bake chocolate chip cookies and red velvet cupcakes, and leave with the recipes as well as complimentary gluten-free all-purpose flour provided by:
When: Saturday February 4th
Time: 2:00 - 5:00pm
St. John's Condo - Brooklyn
259 21st Street #4H
Brooklyn, NY 11215
* free of all peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, dairy, wheat, gluten, soy, seeds, shellfish and fish
Disclaimer: While Brooklyn Food Allergy Caregiver Support Group, Heidi Bayer, Sloane Miller and Allergic Girl Resources, makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that vendors strictly adhere to the dietary restrictions requested, we are not in the facility where they make the any of the ingredients used during our baking class and make no representations as to the ultimate products and services of such third parties. Members should always consult with their own physicians with respect to their particular allergies and sensitivities, and Brooklyn Food Allergy Caregiver Support Group does not render medical advice. Therefore, we will ask that you review and sign the following Acknowledgment and Release once you get to the facility.
1. I am in good health and am over the age of eighteen (18).
2. I am fully aware of all health risks by reason of my food allergies and/or food intolerances and my attendance at the Events (including, but not limited to, the possibility of physical illness).
3. I expressly assume all dangers and risks relating to my participation in the Events and my reliance upon information furnished to me by Brooklyn Food Allergy Caregiver Support Group, Heidi Bayer, Sloane Miller or Allergic Girl Resources, Inc.
4. I hereby forever agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Brooklyn Allergy Mom, Heidi Bayer, Brooklyn Allergy Caregiver Support Group, Allergic Girl Resources, Inc, Sloane Miller and their respective owners, affiliates and respective employees, sponsors, agents, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and witness’ fees, arising out of or in connection with my participation in the Events and reliance upon information furnished to me by Brooklyn Food Allergy Caregiver Support Group, Heidi Bayer, Sloane Miller or Allergic Girl Resources, Inc.
We are a group supporting parents and caregivers of food allergic children. We gather quarterly to share strategies, exchange numbers for playdates, and discuss recipes and products.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.