7th Annual International ALL-OVER-IP Expo 2014 is Russia's No. 1 exhibition and conference for global IT, Surveillance and Security vendors and key local customers. All-over-IP brings together major international brands and leading Russian suppliers to ensure the best market place for the latest technology and innovation.
Among All-over-IP Expo 2014 exhibitors are ABLOY, ABUS Security-Center, ACTi Corporation, ACUMEN Int. Corp., Advantech, Arecont Visionurity), Avigilon, Axis Communications, Basler AG, Bosch Security Systems, Comelit, ComNet Europe Ltd, DAHUA, Dallmeier, eneo, ERNITEC (Denmark), FUJIFILM, GeoVision Inc., GEUTEBRUCK, GRUNDIG, HID Global, Hikvision Digital Technology, Honeywell Security Group, IndigoVision, IPS Intelligent Video Analytics, ITV | AxxonSoft, Ivideon, JVC, MACROSCOP, MICRODIGITAL Inc., Milestone Systems A/S, MOBOTIX AG, Nedap Security Management, NUUO, ONVIF, Panasonic, Pelco by Schneider Electric, SALTO Systems, Samsung Techwin, Schneider Intercom, SeeTec, SONY, Synology Inc., Tamron, VIDEOTEC SPA, VIVOTEK Inc., etc.
GLOBAL VENDORS MEET THE ENTIRE BUYING CHAIN
All-over-IP Expo 2014 is a networking space for the entire IT and security buying chain in Russia. All visitors are carefully pre-qualified.
The show audience is represented by government and corporate end-users, system integrators, security installers, engineering contractors and distributors.
- 190+ cutting-edge technology vendors
- 5000+ pre-qualified IT and security professionals
3600 installers + 900 end-users + 500 distributors source the whole range of IP solutions and get thorough education.
MOST SELLING PRODUCT AREAS
The exhibition and education programme cover the most selling product areas:
- IT Infrastructure and Networks
- Video Surveillance. VSaaS
- IP Security
- Machine Vision
- Data Storage and Data Centers
- Cloud and Virtualization
- Access Control and Indemtity Management
- Intelligent Building
- Integrated Security Solutions
- Smart Sensors. Biometrics
- Mobile and Wireless
- Big Data and Analytics
- MSmart and Safe City
SAFEST ENTRY TO THE RUSSIAN MARKET
All-over-IP Expo 2014 is an international event. 45% of all exhibitors are global vendors exhibiting directly. Over 7% of all visitors arrive from Europe, Asia and the USA.
All-over-IP Expo 2014 offers new global exhibitors a welcome package to:
- Build or increase brand awareness in Russia.
- Position the company as a technology leader.
- Get professional media exposure – before, during and after the show.
- Inform Russian customers on products, installations and expertise.
- Generate lists of leads and find partners.