San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join New York Adventure Club up the Hudson River for an all-inclusive day retreat to Hyde Park, which will include:
- ALL transportation (train to/from Poughkeepsie Station and all private shuttles within Hyde Park)
- Private Tour of the Franklin D. Roosevelt house and estate (National Historic Site)
- Lunch at Uncle Sam's Canteen on the FDR Estate
- Private Tour of Vanderbilt Mansion, one of the region's oldest Hudson River Estates from the Gilded Age (National Historic Site)
- Private dinner reservation in the Chairman's Room at the American Bounty Restaurant of Culinary Institute of America, one of the top culinary institutes in the world. Dinner will include the 3-course dinner with custom menu set by chef, choice of wine or beer, chef introduction, and student server interaction.
Read more about each destination below:
All sales are final.
New York Adventure Club is not liable for injury or death (had to say it!)
When & Where
New York Adventure Club
NEW YORK ADVENTURE CLUB
Unlock Your City
We give you insider access to the city’s best-kept secrets. But we’re so much more than a tour company.
WHO WE ARE
We are a community-driven club that curates the most unique experiences in town, with a focus on history and storytelling. We show you a city you never knew existed, and offer a community you can’t live without.
You won’t find our special-access tours and exclusive events anywhere else. Thinkafter-hours tours of New York City’s most celebrated spaces, themed parties in unexpected locations, and weekend excursions to incredible destinations. All of our events end with social hangouts so you can meet people who love exploring as much as you do.
THE ‘CLUB’ IN NEW YORK ADVENTURE CLUB
Our current community is more than 3,000 members strong and includes everyone from recent NYC transplants to lifelong residents. Whatever borough you’re from (or city or country, for that matter), we’ll make it easy for you to take full advantage of the unique places and great people this city has to offer.
WHERE WE GO
To ensure a one-of-a-kind experience each and every time, we handpick events and outings specifically for the New York Adventure Club community. Recent events include:
* A Halloween party in a historic gothic crypt, complete with a five-piece brass band
* An after-hours tour of Barclays Center, home of the Brooklyn Nets
* Special access into some of New York's most coveted private social clubs, including the Explorer's Club and National Arts Club
* Petting baby kangaroos, holding sloths, and feeding leopards at Staten Island Zoo
* An after-hours vertical tour of The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, the world's largest cathedral
* An NYPD Precinct tour, including a meet-and-greet with detectives and Emergency Service Unit crew members
* A tour of the Polish Consulate led by the Consul General and Vice Consul General of Poland
For now, our experiences are based in and around NYC, but we plan to expand to other cities soon.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll happily answer.
Unlock Your City with New York Adventure Club.