Join New York Adventure Club up the Hudson River for an all-inclusive day retreat to Hyde Park, which will include:
- ALL transportation (train to/from Poughkeepsie Station and all private shuttles within Hyde Park)
- Private Tour of the Franklin D. Roosevelt house and estate (National Historic Site)
- Lunch at Uncle Sam's Canteen on the FDR Estate
- Private Tour of Vanderbilt Mansion, one of the region's oldest Hudson River Estates from the Gilded Age (National Historic Site)
- Private dinner reservation in the Chairman's Room at the American Bounty Restaurant of Culinary Institute of America, one of the top culinary institutes in the world. Dinner will include the 3-course dinner with custom menu set by chef, choice of wine or beer, chef introduction, and student server interaction.
$165 Advance Tickets (ends 7/12 at 11:59pm)
$185 Regular Tickets.
Due to high Eventbrite fees, payment will be made offline via PayPal.
The Honorable Order of Kentucky Colonels, Commonwealth of Kentucky, 2013
Culinary Instructor Hall of Fame
Chef of the Year, Virginia Chefs' Association, 1987
Winner, Governor's Cup, Virginia Seafood Challenge, 1986
American Bounty Rating:
Zagat - 25 Food, 23 Decor, 23 Service
Trip Advisor - 4.5/5
Yelp - 4/5
Opentable - 4.5/5
The New York Times - "Almost every profession has an outstanding training ground. The military has West Point, music has Juilliard, and the culinary arts has The Institute." —Craig Claiborne, Celebrated Author and Food Critic
Gourmet Magazine - Ranked as one of the top cooking schools in the world
Notable CIA Alumni include:
- Anthony Bourdain (Author, Travel Channel and CNN personality)
- Cat Cora (Iron Chef, Bravo Network personality)
- Richard Blais (Top Chef)
- Grant Achatz (Top molecular gastronomist in world)
- Duff Goldman (Food Network personality)
- Roy Yamaguchi (Japanese-American celebrity chef)
- Todd English (Restauranteur and celebrity chef)
- Sara Moulton (Good Morning America chef for 20 years)
- Rocco DiSpirito (Food Network personality)
8:45am - Depart Grand Central Terminal on Metro-North train to Poughkeepsie
11:00am - One hour tour of the FDR house
12:00pm - Lunch at Uncle Sam's Canteen on the FDR Estate
2:00pm - One hour tour of Vanderbilt Mansion
6:30pm - Reservation at American Bounty Restaurant in the Chairman's Room
9:30pm - Board train back to NYC
Read more about each destination below:
All sales are final.
New York Adventure Club is not liable for injury or death (had to say it!)
Have questions about All Inclusive Full Day Retreat to Hyde Park, New York?
Contact New York Adventure Club