All Inclusive Full Day Retreat to Hyde Park, New York
Saturday, July 19, 2014 from 8:30 AM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
Hyde Park, NY
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join New York Adventure Club up the Hudson River for an all-inclusive day retreat to Hyde Park, which will include:
- ALL transportation (train to/from Poughkeepsie Station and all private shuttles within Hyde Park)
- Private Tour of the Franklin D. Roosevelt house and estate (National Historic Site)
- Lunch at Uncle Sam's Canteen on the FDR Estate
- Private Tour of Vanderbilt Mansion, one of the region's oldest Hudson River Estates from the Gilded Age (National Historic Site)
- Private dinner reservation in the Chairman's Room at the American Bounty Restaurant of Culinary Institute of America, one of the top culinary institutes in the world. Dinner will include the 3-course dinner with custom menu set by chef, choice of wine or beer, chef introduction, and student server interaction.
Read more about each destination below:
All sales are final.
New York Adventure Club is not liable for injury or death (had to say it!)
When & Where
New York Adventure Club
An urban exploration group dedicated to appreciating New York history, culture, cuisine, and architecture.