San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join us for the 4th annual All I Want for Christmas Expo on Friday & Saturday, December 5 & 6, 2014 at Kingston Plaza (1545 W. Broadway, Idaho Falls). Hours: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
The first 250 people in the door Friday will get a FREE Classy 97 Cook Book and a packet of buttermilk syrup from the Prepared Pantry .
Plus, the first 500 on Saturday will get a box of Cracker Jacks with a chance of winning great prizes, including restaurant gift cards , gift certificates and a 32" television set from 4Sight Secuirty.
So many activities for the children.
- FREE photos with Santa Claus - sponsored by Atwood Family Dentistry.
- Decorate sugar cookies for FREE with Mrs. Claus - sponsored by Foothills & River West Dental.
- Color holiday drawings for FREE with Santa's Elves - sponsored by Teton Smart Security
- Decorate tree ornaments for FREE with Frosty the Snowman - sponsored by Safelink Internet Services.
- View beautiful gingerbread homes and villages - sponsored by
- Non-stop entertainment on the main stage featuring local talent - sponsored by Elite Talent Agency
- Over 150 craft and commercial vendors
A perfect opportunity to do holiday shopping. See complete list of vendors at www.eastidahochristmas.com.
Admission: $3 per person (Children 12 and under are FREE) at door or purchase at at Riverbend Communication’s studios in Idaho Falls at 400 W. Sunnyside, Idaho Falls (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. – Monday – Friday), or at the door the day of events. Admission is good for both days of expo.
When & Where
East Idaho's premier event company - Presenting East Idaho Home & Garden Show, East Idaho Kid's Fair, East Idaho's Biggest Garage Sale; East Idaho Harvest Fest & Outdoor Expo, What Today's Women Want Expo and All I Want for Christmas Expo.
Riverbend Productions is a division of Riverbend Communications located in Idaho Falls. Riverbend Communications operates five radio stations - KLCE (Classy 97), KFTZ (Z103), KTHK (The Hawk), KCVI (KBear) and KEIR 101.1 FM.