All Day - Google Seminar - Brooklyn NY - Sept 21th 2011
Wednesday, September 21, 2011 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Google and Ajax Union are committed to the success of small & mid sized businesses. In that spirit, Google has structured business training sessions to help business owners gain some understanding of the tools that are available to them and how these tools can help them grow their business.
10:00AM Registration Begins
10:30AM Google 101 Seminar
11:30AM Intermission and Networking
12:00pm AdWords 101 Seminar
1:00PM Buffet Lunch Served*
2:00PM AdWords 201 Seminar
*Full Buffet-Style Lunch is included when you attend both the Google 101/AdWords 101 AND AdWords 201 seminars (Full Day ticket price of $150.00)
Following the event, at 6:00 PM, Ajax Union is hosting a Wine & Cheese Networking Event at the BNC. Attendees of the 101/201 Seminar attend for free.
Find out more about Google's products and services.
In this seminar we will cover:
· Facts about Google
· Search Engine Anatomy
· Search Engine Optimization Basics (SEO)
· Google Places Listing and Optimization
· Google Analytics Overview
· Google Adwords Introduction
· Office Productivity - Google Apps Overview
Coming to the Google Seminar will help you use Google as part of your business and marketing strategy.
Get Found Online
Help Customers find your business or office online with Google Places
Help promote your business with ads on Google search and the Google Network.
Analyze website traffic to identify critical information regarding your website and business.
Reduce costs and become more productive at the office.
Learn how to use your AdWords account.
AdWords 101 lays the groundwork for a successful campaign. If you are just getting started with AdWords, this is the seminar for you. Attendees leave with a better understanding of how the AdWords system works, how campaigns should be structured, and how keyword lists and ads are developed. We also provide an overview of your advertising options and answer common questions.
In this seminar we will cover:
· Introduction to online advertising & Google AdWords
· Types of online advertising
· Basics of pay-per-click advertising
· How do decrease your Adwords Costs!
· Features, Benefits, Basic terminology
· Understanding how Google charges for AdWords
· Finding and implementing keywords and search terms
· How to make your campaign relevant
· Optimizing your quality score
· How to define and meet your online marketing goals.
· Creating a more productive online environment for your clients
Google Certified Trainers:
- Joe Apfelbaum
- Zevi Friedman
- Google 101
- Adwords 101
Adwords 201 Seminar Details
We strongly recommend attending the 101 sessions before this 201.
More Info/Dates Here.
This event is a unique and valuable opportunity to learn about Advanced Google AdWords to promote your business online.
This sessions will cover AdWords at a 201 level and speak on topics such as Account Optimization, Maximizing ROI, utilizing Analytics to gain detailed insight into performance and more.
Excited Yet? We knew you would be...
At AdWords 201 you'll learn:
- Google ranking explained
- Advanced Campaign Structures
- Choosing quality keywords/writing great ads
- Account Optimization strategies/techniques
- AB testing for ad variations
- Reviewing performance stats to improve account ROI
- Analytics Integration
- Using Analytics to track ROI, analyze performance, and optimize
There will be a Business Networking Session before the Google seminar.
We recommend that if you are not the main marketing decision maker that you invite the decision maker to come as well. Coming as a team affords you the ability to get back to the office and start implementing right away!
Seminars are managed and directed by the Google Small Business Marketing Department and all courses are led by a Certified Google Business Trainer. These trainers have been hand-selected by Google for their understanding of and passion for how to help businesses grow.
Seminars are specifically designed to train you in how to use Google and Google's tools to market and grow your business.
For more info about our events go to MarketingTrainingNY.com
When & Where
Ajax Union is a Brooklyn-based search engine agency offering a diverse array of services created to suit the needs of small businesses.
Since 2007, we’ve been serving our clients with an effective blend of industry-tested internet advertising services, plus a little something extra.
Visit us online at http://www.ajaxunion.com