Come and kick off Dr. Martin Luther King Weekend at Prep! Join us for some Happy Hours as we come together to see the school we love, reflect on the great times we had with friends and other Alumni, and Inspire each other by committing in our own special way of giving back to help your Prep.
The Alumni mixer will have great music and food as you mingle with your classmates and many other classes. Come and see the great work our future Alumni are doing and come and find out what they need to be even more successful. Come and discover all there is to be excited about Prep and the many exciting upcoming events that you don’t want to miss!
It has been a blessing to have been Prepped, let’s help the legacy continue by being a Proud Prepper!
Ways to contribute:
- Sign up to be a substitute teacher
- Use your talents and sign up as an individual/group to host a club for students
- Volunteer for a day/week at the school in the office, Beehive, or for an event
- Make a financial contribution through www.drexelprep.com or a supporting organization
- Fill out a survey and voice your ideas and opinions
- Ensure your contact info is up to date with profile information (class reunions, spotlight in newsletter, and potential to support your business)
- Join one, two or all three of the supporting organizations of the school:
Bee Legacy www.facebook.com/groups/beelegacyxup/
Drexel Prep Foundation www.drexelprepfoundation.org
Xavier Prep Alumni Association www.yellowjacketsnola.com “Did you know if you graduated from Prep then you are a member?” Let’s get Active!
We look forward to seeing you at the Alumni Mixer. Let’s “See – Reflect – Inspire” together so we can help her become Prepped for Life!
Sponsored by 5116 Magazine St. Corp., Bee Legacy, Drexel Prep Foundation, and Xavier Prep Alumni Association
For more information or if you are unable to attend and would like more information on how you can help Prep email email@example.com, or phone at 504-233-9703.
Thanks for your support!
When & Where
SKD Prep School and Drexel Dreamers
Contact: 504-899-6061/ 504-299-0951