All about “Grow Biointensive” - Part One
Saturday, June 15, 2013 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (PDT)
Palo Alto, CA
A Sustainable Solution to Growing Food! With John’s leadership and guidance, the Ecology Action Team dedicates teaching and practical research to rediscovering the scientific principles that underlie millennia-old traditional farming systems. These have guided us to the eight essential aspects that are the foundation of GROW BIOINTENSIVE. Learn about each important aspect and why they are effective. John will autograph your copy of “How to Grow More Vegetables”. John is the Executive Director of Ecology Action and author of How to Grow More Vegetables, now in its 8th edition and used in over 140 countries around the world.
When & Where
Common Ground Garden Supply and Education Center
Creating Abundance in Community
- hands-on classes and events in organic gardening and sustainable lifestyles
- seeds and plant starts - hundreds of edible, medicinal, native and ornamental varieties
- organic composts, fertilizers and mulches - a broad selection
- tools and natural disease and pest control products - the highest quality
- books, magazines, cards, and gift items
- volunteer opportunities and new friends.