ALL ABOUT CRAFT FAIRS
Thursday, February 20, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM (EAT)
Welcome to our first Jumpstart Thursday of 2014!
This February 20th, 2-5pm at Shalom House, we are talking all about craft fairs with the names behind the best of them in Nairobi:
- Kealleigh Bell- Ngong Racecourse Christmas Fair
- Caroline Mbindyo- Bizarre Bazaar Craft Festival
- Lynette Anderson- Nairobi Fashion Market
- Claire Niala- Waldorf Eco Fair
Take a break from work and come through to the ONLY such networking forum for crafters! Share ideas and information, exchange resources and learn from the best in the craft fair business.
PLUS we are giving you an opportunity to show and tell. If you have a product that you would like to get feedback on- this is your chance! Indeed, given how busy these four ladies are, this is an opportunity you DO NOT want to miss.
Remember to invite a fellow crafter. Sharing is caring!
When & Where
Craft Afrika is a social enterprise registered in Kenya. The mission of the organization is to support craft entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses. We achieve this objective in 4 main ways
1. Business training through our sector specific program CEIP or Craft Enterprise Incubation Program
2. Creating access to funding through our partner Kiva (www.kiva.org)
3. Providing market access opportunities both locally and internationally
4. Aggregating and disseminating information pertinent to the sector through our blog, Face book, Twitter and Scribd accounts
In keeping with our vision to create the largest community of craft entrepreneurs in Africa, we invite you to join us. Write, email or drop by our office, we would love to hear from you. Karibu!