Across virtually every area of the Federal Government, agencies are implementing modern case management solutions to address the exponential growth in the volume of information. Further requirements are in place and on the way to address records management and retention policies. Solutions addressing these issues are tasked with providing the right content, to the right people, at the right time, and in the right location.
During the lunch & learn, we will cover:
- Introducing Alfresco Workdesk for Case Management
- Critical elements of Case Management from Search to Workflow to Email Integration
- Utilizing Capture technologies to deliver "paper" content to Case Management systems
- Building Case Management based Records Management / Retention policies
- Mobile Case Management with Alfresco Mobile Workdesk
- Solution Demonstration
When & Where
Alfresco provides modern software built on open standards that unlocks the power of business-critical content. With control that IT demands and simplicity that end users love, Alfresco's open source technology enables global organizations to collaborate more effectively across cloud, mobile, hybrid and on-premise environments. Innovating at the intersection of content, collaboration and business process, Alfresco manages over seven billion documents for more than 1,800 customers in 180 countries, supporting 11 million users in their daily work. Improve business processes, eliminate information silos and experience smarter enterprise content management with Alfresco. For more information about Alfresco please visit: http://alfresco.com.