Join Alfresco and Partner of the Year, Zia Consulting, for this unique "lunch and learn" event focused on Case Management Solutions built on Alfresco Enterprise.
Across virtually every area of the Public and Private Sector, organizations are implementing modern case management solutions to address the exponential growth in the volume of information and the importance of that information. These solutions are tasked with providing the right content, to the right people, at the right time, and in the right location.
- Introducing Alfresco Workdesk for Case Management
- Critical elements of Case Management from Search to Workflow to Email Integration
- Utilizing Capture technologies to deliver "paper" content to Case Management systems
- Building Case Management based Records Management / Retention policies
- Mobile Case Management with Alfresco Mobile Workdesk
- Solution Demonstration
When & Where
Alfresco helps teams share, manage and retain content across the extended enterprise with simplicity that end users love and smarts that IT can endorse. Alfresco enables organizations in more than 180 countries to collaborate more effectively, improve business process efficiency and ensure information governance. Across cloud, mobile, hybrid and on-premise environments, Alfresco is smart enterprise content made easy. Founded in 2005, Alfresco is headquartered in Maidenhead, outside of London with U.S. headquarters in San Mateo. For more information about Alfresco please visit: http://alfresco.com.