Albany Home Energy Efficiency Workshop
Thursday, April 4, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Is your home leaking energy and money?
Increase your comfort at home, lower your energy bills and get rebates on energy-efficiency projects like insulation, furnace replacement, or new windows.
Come find out how to jumpstart your project with Energy Upgrade California, a statewide energy-efficiency program.
At this FREE event, you will:
- Learn about the "whole house" approach to energy efficiency
- Meet local Participating Contractors
- Hear from a local homeowner about their energy upgrade
- Hear about financing options
- Have plenty of time for Q&A with contractors and program staff
Why get an energy upgrade?
- Make your home more comfortable
- Lower utility bills
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions and your carbon footprint
- Support local green jobs
Upgrades can also help local schools! When you sign up for an energy upgrade, a local participating school organization can receive $250.
See www.energizefortheprize.org for more information and a full list of participating schools.
For more information: www.energyupgradeca.org, contact Lou Riordan at 510-891-6553 or email@example.com.
When & Where
Bay Area Regional Energy Network
Learn more at www.bayareaenergyupgrade.org