Air Medical Crew Core Curriculum, SHIFT FRIENDLY - Palm Harbor, Florida
Monday, December 10, 2012 at 8:00 AM - Friday, December 14, 2012 at 5:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
PLEASE NOTE: This is a shift friendly course. Attendance in all 4 days of class is required to obtain your certificate of completion. The course dates are Monday December 10, Tuesday December 11 AND Thursday December 13, Friday December 14.
This is a four day comprehensive program that utilizes a combination of D.O.T. and guidelines for Air Medical Crew Education. This program meets and exceeds the State of Florida requirements for Air Medical education! This course covers both fixed wing and rotor wing transport.
- Aircraft and landing zone safety
- Air crew dress and fitness, flight physiology, and air medical crew requirements
- Critical Incident Stress Management
- International patient transport, basic land survival, and in flight communications
- Basic x-ray interpretation, trauma, shock, neuro, burn, respiratory, and cardiac patients