AidJoy's inaugural gala will be a triumphant evening celebrating the extraordinary achievements of the past six years. We hope you will join us for our BIG ANNOUNCEMENT as we share our plans for our first U.S. based cause.
- Boutique wines from Mike Blatt of Quigley Fine Wines
- Local triple distilled moonshine from Palmetto Moonshine Distillery
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres
- Columbian hors d’oeuvres from Sacha's Café
- Peruvian hors d’oeuvres from Chef Ricardo
- Desserts and coffee from Coffee Underground
- Live auction hosted by legendary auctioneer, Bob Howard
- Silent auction with rare experience packages, beautiful products, and items from the Amazon rainforest
- Live music from composer, Matt Morgan
- Autographs from William “The Refrigerator” Perry
- “Rainforest Room” to view our most recent filmwork, talk to experts, and explore our work helping the guardians of the Amazon.
Dress Code: Cocktail Attire
Slightly less formal than "semi-formal"
When & Where
AidJoy helps charities build capacity in order to solve dire problems. We improve charity operations, and bolster infrastructure necessary to handle the growth that comes from our robust marketing communications initiatives.
AidJoy also develops relationships between charities, corporations, foundations, and governments. We not only connect these organizations, we assist them in identifying and harnessing their abilities to end life-and-death problems and move a cause forward.
AidJoy is a conduit and champion for humanitarian causes. Our work results in lives saved, and cycles of poverty ended.