AIA|LA Home Tour Tickets:
Important Note about Tickets:
- Online ticket sales will close at 12:00 noon on Sat 5/5.
- Tickets purchased online after Wed 5/2 will not be mailed and will be available for pick-up at Will Call, which is located at Home A on the tour.
- The Address for Will Call / Home A is:
- 16555 Las Casas Place, Pacific Palisades, CA 90272.
- Will Call will be open from 11 AM - 1 PM (tour goes on until 4 PM).
- Please visit us at Will Call on Sun 5/6 if you did not receive all of your tickets in the mail or if you wish to purchase additional tickets after online registration closes.
SUN MAY 6, 2012 / THE PALISADES & BRENTWOOD / 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Featuring homes designed by:
- Barbara Callas, AIA
- William Hefner, AIA
- Michael Lehrer, FAIA
- Warren W. Wagner, AIA
|Day of Tickets||$85|
Tours are self-driven. Ticket purchasers will receive a ticket, map, driving directions and information on each of the homes approximately 1 week prior to the tour. Docents and members of the design team (schedule permitting) are available at each of the homes to answer questions and guide you through the houses.
The tour is recommended for guests 12 years old and up. There is no discount for children or babies in arms.
For further information, to suggest or submit a house for consideration, or to volunteer as a home tour docent, please call AIA|LA at 213.639.0777 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY & DISCLAIMERS
No refunds are available for tickets purchased as part of a promo package. Refund requests made for standard priced tickets at least one week prior to the tour will be refunded in full, less a $10 cancellation and processing fee. No refunds for cancellations will be given after that time. No refunds shall be issued for no-shows to the tour. Registration may be transferred to another individual. AIA|LA reserves the right to cancel any tour where the minimum number of pre-registration registrants is not met. If such a cancellation occurs, registrants will be notified and given the opportunity to select an alternate and comparable tour to attend. In the event such an alternate and comparable tour is not available, then the registration fees will be refunded as appropriate. Further, dates, times, homes, program subject matter, architects, panelists, docents and fees are subject to change, without notice, at any time at the sole and absolute discretion of AIA|LA.