To access student registration (early and general) please supply proof of student status HERE. A limited number of significantly discounted student registrations are available for currently enrolled students.
Registration is non-refundable.
Registration includes attendance at all AHS14 sessions.
For more information on meals, parking, traveling to the Bay Area and getting around Berkeley’s campus, please visit our website: http://www.ancestralhealth.org/ahs14-accommodations-and-travel
1. Dorm rooms. Reservations closed July 20. Some attendees are staying at the Hotel Durant. The Durant block is full but the hotel may have rooms available at rack rate. Also, check hotels.com and airbnb.com.
2. Meals.Information on our group's breakfasts and lunches can be found here: http://www.ancestralhealth.org/ahs14-accommodations-and-travel
3. Parking. Parking availability is very limited. The map of public parking options is available here. For more information on parking, traveling to the Bay Area and getting around Berkeley’s campus, please visit our website: http://www.ancestralhealth.org/ahs14-accommodations-and-travel
4. T shirts. AHS14 t shirts are available online via pre-order only. Visit Evan Webster Ink to purchase: http://evanwebsterink.com/product-category/ahs/
5. Connect. Please join our AHS14 Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/AHS14RoomRideShares/
6. Map. We've created a google map to identify the main AHS14 buildings including Wheeler, Crossroads (lunches), Foothills Dining (breakfasts), Foothills (dorm rooms), Stern (dorm room check-in) and the Hotel Durant: https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=zmwITRUxJXTU.k--AJIMPTya4
7. Badge Pick-Up. Wednesday, August 6 from 4-6 PM at Wheeler Hall; Thursday, August 7 beginning at 8 AM, outside, in front of Wheeler Hall on the Wheeler Hall Plaza.
When & Where
Ancestral Health Society
The Ancestral Health Society (AHS) is organized for the purpose of fostering interdisciplinary collaboration and translational efforts between scientists, healthcare professionals, and laypersons who study and communicate about the human ecological niche and modern health from an evolutionary perspective to develop solutions to our health challenges.