Due to the limited number of spaces at this event please register your interest using the ticket form above. We'll get in touch with successful applicants no later than 12/31/11.
#AGOTWEETUP: JANUARY EDITION
Thursday January 5, 2012
Let's Get Creative
To celebrate the launch of our 2012 Winter Program Guide you are invited to a free evening of (social) networking, nibbles and a chance to try one of our fantastic adult courses.
- Meet other art-loving Twitter users, network and make new friends.
- Chat to the team at the Art Gallery of Ontario and find out what's going on behind the scenes at the Weston Family Learning Centre.
- Get your hands dirty: Try your hands at a life drawing class with one of our great instructors and a real live model
Event hashtag: #AGOTweetUp
5.30 - 6.45 p.m. Networking, wine and nibbles in the Weston Family Learning Centre
6.45 - 8 p.m. Life drawing taster class
8.00 - 8.30 p.m More networking, then home!
Browse Our Winter Courses & Workshops
The AGO’s winter offerings for adults include a series of courses and workshops in the Gallery and in the Dr. Anne Tanenbaum Gallery School – a combination of lecture,discussion, tour studio programs that allow adults to engage with art. From exploration of contemporary to introduction to drawings sessions inspired by AGO works – adult courses and workshops will bring you new perspectives and opportunities to put art into your life. Register now!
When & Where
Art Gallery of Ontario
We bring art and people together and boldly declare Art Matters.
Founded in 1900 by a group of private citizens as the Art Museum of Toronto, the Art Gallery of Ontario is one of the largest art museums in North America, with a physical facility of 583,000 square feet. The AGO expanded it facility in 2008 with an innovative architectural design by world-renowned architect Frank Gehry.
The AGO holds more than 80,000 works in its collection, which spans from 100 A.D. to the presen
Our Core Values
• We celebrate art in all that we do
• We believe our visitor experience is paramount
• We listen and contribute to our communities
• We stand for creativity, innovation and on-going learning
• We are committed to the highest professional and ethical standards
• We foster respect and recognition for our employees, volunteers, and our members and donors