"AGLA Career Night"
Tuesday, June 4, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Looking for a Successful Career?
Join University of Phoenix and American General Life Insurance Company for a Career Fair. Come learn about AGLA and what great jobs they have available.
INSURANCE SALES AGENT
It's your ability that will determine your future. Whether you’re an experienced sales professional, a seasoned insurance agent, or a self-starter with ever-expanding roots in your community; or whether you finally want to be able to put your entrepreneurial skills to work, you – your story – can open the door to a truly successful career as an AGLA Career Distribution agent.
We are seeking passionate, self-driven, natural networkers with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives – to sell, market, and service our superior, differentiated insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full-time agent or independent sales associate, you would help individuals, families, and small businesses secure their tomorrows.
Entry level and experienced candidates alike are encouraged to apply. But no matter your experience, we invest in your success. We understand that it takes time to build your business, to develop the proper skills and understanding, and we provide our new agents with up to a four month financing period – as well as ongoing professional development and support – to help you on your path to success.
Because we know – we don’t succeed unless you succeed.
- Identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from a variety of sources, including networking, referrals, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
- Setting appointments and meeting with prospective customers and business owners in their homes, places of business, or other settings
- Presenting and explaining our products and services using a consultative approach, based on a true understanding of clients’ needs and goals
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED), with a valid state driver’s license and reliable, insured transportation
- Good communication and listening skills, with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference in people’s lives
- The ability to explain complex information in clear, concise terms
- Detail-oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent time management, organization, and computer skills
- Outgoing personality, with a natural bent to network and build relationships;
- Ability to obtain or currently possesses an active Life/Health license
Benefits and Compensation:
- Great pay-for-performance
- An industry-leading training and development program
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Continued management support
- Leading-edge technology and industry software
- Professional point-of-sale materials
- Lead generation programs
- Personal recognition opportunities and incentives
- Room to grow, from sales to management
- Group medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Retirement and savings benefits
www.youtube.com/agla4me "Your Future is Here" video.
When & Where
Whether you earn your degree online or in a classroom setting, you'll get the same benefits we offer all our students—a dedicated team of advisors, small classroom sizes and experienced instructors. In addition to degree programs, many of our campus locations offer professional development workshops, tutoring, computer labs and other resources designed to give you the support you need to accomplish your academic goals. Our accessible education has made it possible for nearly half a million working professionals to earn their degrees. Start investing in yourself. Visit one of our locations near you today.
Locations near you:
Houston Campus-11451 Katy Freeway Suite 100 77079
West Loop Learning Center-4888 Loop Central Drive Suite 100 77081
Woodlands Learning Center-24624 I-45 N Suite 100 Spring, TX 77386