Agile Quality with Acceptance Test Driven Development
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
What is a Lunch and Learn?
Lunch and Learns are casual educational seminars focusing on technical topics and presented by subject matter experts.
About this month's topic- "Agile Quality with Acceptance Test Driven Development"
Scrum's focus on cross-functional co-located teams fosters a much different ecosystem than traditional approaches. This framework makes it possible to approach testing and requirements using far more efficient techniques and tools. Automated acceptance test driven development can act as a catalyst to help ensure your own Scrum team realizes radical improvements in value delivery.
- Scrum changes, TDD and team ecology
- Recognize mental blocks to effective collaboration
- Use ATDD to catalyze radical efficiencies and destroy silos
- Learn to recognize and avoid ATDD framework traps
Who should attend?
- Business executives, directors and managers
- Agile teams,coaches and developers
- Technical leads
- Any stakeholder of an agile team
Session Presenter- James Carpenter - Sr. Agile Consultant.
James Carpenter is a Senior Consultant for Centare's Agile Practice. As an agile coach, scrum master and software craftsman he has experience using agile techniques to build large scale mission critical enterprise systems in early start-ups and multi-national companies.
- Tuesday, June 26th , 2012
- Great Dane Pub, Fitchburg (Directions)
- 11:30 - 1:00
Register Below This event is free of charge.
Need more information? Call Centare at 608-807-1160
When & Where
Lunch and Learn
Lunch and Learns are free, hour-long, educational seminars in a casual environment. Our presenters are experts in their field and cover effective, modern solutions for business transformation and software delivery. Need more information? Call Centare at 262.432.7299