World Class Experiental Training
Eliassen’s coaching workshops primarily consist of hands-on activities done in diversified groups of 4-6 people. Groups are reformed multiple times throughout the workshops. The workshops are infused with the combined experience of one of the world’s largest and most experienced Agile Coaching organizations.
Damon Poole, Consulting Agilist
Damon Poole is a nationally recognized Agile Coach and Training Leader who specializes in helping companies find and implement their ideal way of working in order to increase profits and find and serve new markets faster. His specialties include: Agile Development, Software Configuration Management, Software Development Automation and Lean Transformation.
Becoming an IC Agile certified expert in Agile Coaching has four main requirements. This workshop conveys the “Certified Pro Agile Coach” requirement. Click below for more details.
Who Should Attend
Anybody interested in gaining or deepening the skills of a Scrum Master or Agile Coach:
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Team leads
- Any 2 day introduction to Agile
Eliassen Agile Coaching Workshop Common Benefits
- Create or update your self-improvement backlog.
- Network with and learn from a wide variety of other participants.
- Gain IC Agile certification and progress towards being a certified Agile Coach.
- Receive frequent feedback on how you are doing throughout the session.
- Workshop materials including slides in pdf format, Agile Coach Handbook, Enterprise Agility Maturity Matrix Tool, and Eliassen Planning Poker cards.
- Practice facilitation using a wide variety of activities and circumstances.
Agile Coach Transformation Workshop Coaching Specific Benefits
- Add 20 techniques specific to this workshop to your Agile coaching “bag of tricks” for use at both the team and organizational level.
- Practice mentoring and coaching, using a wide variety of activities and circumstances.
- The "Certified Pro Agile Coaching" certificate.
- Increase the pace at which you are able to effectively impart Agile principles and practices.
- Broaden the scope of you Agile influence
- Increase the sustainability of your Agile Transformations efforts.
In preparation for the in class work, there is about ½ day of work you can do at your own pace prior to the start of the class. This includes a series of videos (webinars), some reading material, and a few assignments to create materials for use in class. It is mandatory that you complete all of the work ahead of time for certification and for you and the other participants to have the best experience possible in class.
*Please stay tuned to your email for updates on preperation work and other important details and information from the instructor pior to the course!
Save This Event
When & Where
Eliassen Group has been driving the success of our clients, consultants, and employees within Technology Staffing Services and Consulting Services since 1989. For over 26 years, we have been at the forefront of innovation by uniting talented people and quality solutions within successful companies to help them attain their business objectives. Our solution oriented approach to understanding your needs ensures that we identify and represent the best possible talent available in the market, personally selected and matched to your requirements by our highly-tenured, extraordinarily capable recruitment services team.