This two day course will help you to understand how Business Analysts fit into the world of agile development. We will cover the principles underpinning agile development, and how as a business analyst you can be involved in agile projects in the following areas:
- establishing project vision and needs
- understanding your users
- User stories and Product Backlogs
- Planning and Estimation
- quality and project governance
- solving BA challenges
- continuous improvement
Until now, this course has only been offered privately, so this is your opportunity to be one of the first people to access this training.
We will be using the facilities at Hub Melbourne. It is located 1 minute from Southern Cross station, in the CBD. It's an interesting and creative space that I've specifically chosen ahead of more corporate training facilities.
- 2 days of training
- light lunch on both days
- tea and coffee making facilities
- printed course materials
- certificate of completion for professional development purposes, upon request
- tutelage from Ed Wong, experienced agile practitioner, organiser of the Agile Business Analysts and Agile and Scrum Meetup Groups, and organiser of the LAST Conference.
When & Where
Ed Wong: Projects' Little Helper
Hi, I'm Ed Wong AKA Projects' Little Helper.
Based in Melbourne, I provide Agile Coaching, Training and Consulting services, I provide:
- Coaching - leadership, mentoring & guidance
- Consulting - strategy, assessment and advice
- Facilitation - project initiations, planning and retrospectives