Ageology Presents: Monitoring Hormone Therapy (CME Accredited Webinar)
Thursday, April 25, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
About the topic: By participating in this webinar you'll be able to:
- Identify and distinguish what type of test to use or not to use for different BHRT situations
- Determine which hormone and which route of administration is ideal
- How to receive the most accurate testing results
- How ROA's ( route of administration) are unique
- Analyze the different routes of BHRT testing
About the Presenter: Mark Newman earned his BS degree in chemistry in 2000 and an MS in forensic chemistry in 2001. Starting out as a chemist at Meridian Valley Laboratory in 2001, he worked his way up to Vice President of Laboratory Operations at ZRT Laboratory, a position he held for six years before recently starting his own hormone testing laboratory, Precision Analytical.
This webinar will be CME accredited for MD/DO
Headquartered in Chicago, we offer a growing national physician network of integrative anti-aging experts committed to educating and informing you about the latest advances in nutrition, supplements, fitness and bioidentical hormone therapies to achieve optimal health.