Suburban Race to the Rolex 2015: Gear Up
- Orrington Hotel, Evanston IL
*Note, you do not need to register here to attend if you are already registered for the full 11 weeks. Agents who are not taking the full course are welcome to sign up here to attend any sessions they would like.
We will be focusing on the "traditional ways of negotiation" and showing how you can integrate new and highly effective information to increase the leverage of your position... Be there!
About Getting What You're Worth:
"Getting What You Are Worth" was piloted in April and the results were immediate. Before the ten week pilot was complete, there was a 40% increase of 6% listings in the North Shore where the pilot took place. There were even multiple 7% listings and a couple of 8% listings.
By making small changes in the way you sell your value at the beginning of each new business relationship, you will create leverage in negotiating higher commissions and will increase the the occurance of clients taking your advice on pricing, marketing, staging, etc.
You will improve:
1) First contact. Your first meeting or phone call will largely determine how likely client is to follow your advice.
2) Client's motivation to refer you. We will help you to identify and articulate your unique value that differentiates you from most other broker/agents.
3) Your average commission rate
4) Your ability to persuade clients to price-to-sell
Vice President of Brokerage Services - North Shore
Join millions of people on Eventbrite.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.