Agent Financials is a KWU class, which has received rave reviews from KW Agents and Leaders!
You are a real estate agent…and you are a business owner! Are you looking at your financials through the eyes of a business owner? Understand where your money comes from and what happens to it between the time you receive it and keep it. Learn to plan your income and expenses in a way that takes business planning from yawn to yea!
If you answer “no” to any of the following questions, this course is for you!
- Do you know how much money comes in each month and how much goes out?
- Do you know the cost of a deal?
- Do you know what your personal and business expenses are?
- Do you save for and pay your taxes when they are due?
Walk away from this course with these skills:
- Have better control of your cash flow.
- Know the difference between business expenses versus personal expenses and why this is important.
- Set up your business to protect your money.
- Know the true cost of everything you do in your business- where you make money and where you lose it.
- Leverage your bank accounts and credit cards to help manage your money.
Your Instructor, Todd Butzer:
Todd Butzer joined Keller Williams Realty International in 2003 as the Vice President of Training. In his role at KWRI, his creativity, experience and knowledge in real estate, training and marketing were critical in the development and foundation of the current KWU initiatives.
Currently, Todd continues to be involved in various training activities including the instructor training program; however, as a co-owner and the Regional Director of the North Central Region of Keller Williams Realty, his focus in the development and success of the Region has become forefront. A native of Minnesota, Todd brings more than 20 years of real estate, related marketing experience and effective leadership to the Region.
As an instructor and Ambassador for Keller Williams, his passion, knowledge and ability are evident and inspiring. Todd embodies our culture and offers his students a fun, energetic and safe learning environment. With lots of class participation and interaction, he effectively delivers KWU's courses and materials by sharing his knowledge and personal stories.