San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Lunch will be served while Trevor Pittsley discusses the importance of citizen activism and the effect it can have, followed by updates from movement leaders and legislators and a speech by Pastor Matt Rohde.
Other speakers include:
- Senator Patrick Colbeck
- Jack McHugh (Mackinac Center)
- Mike Winter (Information Network for Christian Homes)
- Amy Hawkins (Citizens for Traditional Values)
- Gary Naeyaert (Great Lakes Education Project)
- Lindsay Esson (Secretary of State’s office)
- Jim Chiodo (Part-Time Legislators)
- Speakers from the Att. General’s Office and Michigan Republican Party
By attending this Americans for Prosperity event, you irrevocably consent and authorize AFP and its affiliates, related companies, and contractors, to record, film, photograph, or capture during the event and related events your likeness or image in any media whatsoever and to distribute, use, broadcast, or disseminate into perpetuity such media for any purpose whatsoever without any further approval from or any payment to you. The images in all media will constitute AFP sole property.