San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Legislative Processes
- The 2014 Arkansas Fiscal Session
- Efficient Door to Door Outreach
- Effective Phone Banking
- The Power of Social Media
Americans for Prosperity is a section 501(c)(4) entity as determined by the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions or gifts to AFP are not tax deductible. As a social welfare organization AFP may advocate for and against specific legislation at the state and federal levels.
When & Where
Americans for Prosperity - Arkansas
Americans for Prosperity - Arkansas (AFP-AR) is committed to educating citizens about economic policy and mobilizing those citizens as advocates in the public policy process. AFP is an organization of grassroots leaders who engage citizens in the name of limited government and free markets on the local, state, and federal levels. AFP grassroots activists advocate for public policies that champion the principles of entrepreneurship and fiscal and regulatory restraint. To that end, AFP supports:
- Cutting taxes and government spending in order to halt the encroachment of government in the economic lives of citizens by fighting proposed tax increases and pointing out evidence of waste, fraud, and abuse.
- Removing unnecessary barriers to entrepreneurship and opportunity by sparking citizen involvement early in the regulatory process in order to reduce red tape.
- Restoring fairness to our judicial system.