San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
"Affordable Housing Trends, Challenges and Solutions"
April 19, 2013
130 Clairemont Road
Decatur, GA 30030
9:30am - 4:30pm
$39.00 - Includes Lunch!
The power of “one” refers to your internal power to make one decision, to take one step and to change one life at a time.
Each year, I provide commentary and insights on the housing trends and how to cope with new challenges in Georgia through industry day events that bring government, local leaders, industry experts and real estate and mortgage professionals together.
Metro Atlanta is a thriving, dynamic and successful region. We are slowly recovering from the worst recession in our lives. Where will we be in 3-5 years?
This interactive event will identify the issues and challenges facing cities across Georgia with respect to housing, renting and purchasing.
Special guest include:
The Governor's Office
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Georgia Department of Banking and Finance
Georgia Department of Community Affairs
National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals
- Fairness in the Housing Market- Governor’s Office
- HUD – Fair, Consistent and Equal – What does it really mean!
- NEW! House Bill 83 - Real Estate Salespersons Assisting in Short Sale Transaction
- Housing, Renting, Homeownership Statistics and Forecast
- The New DNA of Buyers, plus Housing Challenges for Minorities
- The New World of Mortgage - Will housing counseling certificates be required now?
- Community Banking Partnership Advantages
- Separation of Roles Based on the Dodd Frank Act - Changes in the lending environment!
Afternoon Round Table Discussion
New Homeownership Reality
Transferring a Tenant from Rental to Homeownership
Preservation of Homeownership – as real estate professionals, we not only help make the dream of homeownership a reality, we also help build and maintain communities. We have a strong history of adjusting to challenges, new trends and providing assistance to those in need.
Join the dialog!
A panel of industry experts will discuss local partnerships and roles that will lead the community member from rental to achieving the American dream of homeownership through effective grassroots advocacy. Learn strategies in rebuilding your community with owner occupied homes.
- New Industry Terms
- The Cost of Homeownership - Rent vs. Purchase
- Investor/Property Management Market
- Agents Acting as a Landlord Assistant
- New Homeownership Realtiy - Taking a Tenant from Rental to Homeownership
- Update! - The State of HUD Homes
- A Realtor's New Role and Task in the Community
Learn! Share! Discover! Mark your calendar April 19th for an information-packed day of information, ideals and resources all focused on the interest and needs of housing in Georgia.
When & Where
Cathy McDaniel is the author of "A Road Map To Saving Your Home" which is available at the National Association of REALTORS bookshelf. Being in the real estate and mortgage industry since 1993 she opened "My CE Class, LLC" in 2007, a real estate school approved by the Georgia and South Carolina Real Estate Commission. Cathy has conducted over 800 continuing education courses, authored over 75 training manuals and has met and trained over 50,000 real estate professionals throughout 23 states over the last seven years. She is licensed as a continuing education instructor at many real estate boards and associations across the country.
Cathy is recognized as an industry expert in homeownership and received the 2008 Educator of the Year from GREEA, Georgia Real Estate Educators Association. Today she serves and an Real Estate Instructor, Qualifying Broker for Owners 1st Property Management Company, Education Director for Georgia Realty School and has a partnership with Synovus Mortgage Corp. which allows her to offer free classes and community events.
To predict the future you must create it ...Cathy McDaniel
Cathy's Motto: "Autograph Your Work With Excellence!"